Best mods for skyrim sex scenes ?

Az77

Hi everybody,

i would like to know whar are the best mods to do sex scenes in skyrim considering :

- Schlong, breast, boobs physics

- possibility of futanari

- best sex animation moves

- best body textures

- possibility to add piercing and tatoo ans also sexy lingerie

I know it makes a lot a of thing but i tried and i failed so much time that i need your help (compatibility between mods is really an issue)

Thanks,

kind regards,

Az.

Use CBBE Bodyslide to build an HDT body, if you're using any other body I don't know how. For schlong physics, I think there is an option for that on SOS Full version. Futanari has options with SOS and Sexlab. Body textures are really down to personal preference, I like Fair Skin Complexion. Piercings, tattoos, and lingerie are down to separate mods, the Devious Devices series has plenty of piercings. Sex animations are down to the Sexlab Framework and a small number of other mods, the main one I guess is Non Sexlab Animation Pack (NSAP).

For most stuff you want, just search here or on Google for them. Have fun ;)

There is a really annoying thing, when the animation goes on, characters arre always touching using an area far away from where it should be (i mean they're not using what they should be)

Do you mean that characters are not aligned right? That's just where animations need fine-tuning a bit. There is an option in Sexlab MCM for scaling actor height (I can't remember the exact wording) that changes character heights to try to align animations a bit better. If you have the patience, you could also use the MCM to change the alignment values to try to get a better position for characters, although that is a bit tedious.

Archived