Compatibility patch for Dragonsbreaks Allune and Dhalia and Miaslair

View File

Are you annoyed that you Allune and Dhalia from Dargonbreak don't have a voice when enslaved? Well fear no more! From now on they do have a voice when you ant to have sex with them. :)

This mod consists of 2 files:

- the actual .esp itself
- 2 voice files that shoud be placed in the miaslair voice folder. Just go to sound in your skyrim dat file and navigate to voice and then to mialsair.esp.
MAKE SURE you use the LOOSE version of miaslair though because i'm not sure if it also works with the .bsa version. (nevermind: bth versions work, thanks "Budroi". HOWEVER if you don't like the voice files i have chosen, you can change them yourself by using the voice files from the LOOSE version or you can decompile some of the .bsa files and use them. If you want to change the files or experiment around, i'd recommend using the loose file though)

Allune now has Jenny's voice when talked too with the slave dialogue and Dhalia has the Sasha files. I tried my best to use the files that fitted them best.

i'm probably going to do something like this for other mods too, like interesting npc's and the like. I don't make promises thoough as it is quite expansive (180 voices in total!) and i have yet too meet all the different npc's to give them the right sounding files.

Enjoy! :D

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Miaslair.esm and Dragonsbreak.esm (you still need this file even if you use dragonsbreak 2!)
  • Special Edition Compatible

i never really tested it, when allune raped a bandit the volume was all the way down because come on, i'm currently playing episode 2 so i'll give it a go!

completely unrelated but allune had a beautiful bastard baby girl, i would have preferred soul gems but they don't drop for some reason.

What is Dragonbreaks?

It's a quest mod on the nexus. It's full name is "Dragon Break Episodes 1 and 2 - bad worlf and the trinity engine" (sorry still have problems uploading links)

I just made this mod to test if i understood how to add in "custom" voices (in this case it's the voice files of another mod but i'm planning to do this too for other mods, if they aren't too big)

i never really tested it, when allune raped a bandit the volume was all the way down because come on, i'm currently playing episode 2 so i'll give it a go!

completely unrelated but allune had a beautiful bastard baby girl, i would have preferred soul gems but they don't drop for some reason.

Thanks, but the soulgems must have something to do with another mod. This one only adds the voice files from miaslair to their respective voice types. Nothing else has been toughed. Miaslair doesn't even have a pregnancy option so it really has to be another mod. this is probably the most basic modding you will ever get. It was kinda done in 5 minutes.

What i did was making a new .esp depending on Mia and dragonbreak and then i added Allunes and Dhalias voice types to the miaslair voice list. then i added the sound folders to miaslairs voice file and choose the voice files that fit them the voice (dhalia uses trudy's aka sahsa's voice while allune uses jenny's voice). I was just very Lucky they had their own voice type. No idea how to make them myself (yet). I'm planning to do something like this for other mods like intersting npc's or inconsequential npc's just for the sake of fun and experimentation.

btw if you get stuc in the final room of episode 2. Blast the boss to smithereens if he doesn't move. it worked for me :D

FYI.

You have a comment in the OP about using the loose version of Mias lair because you are unsure if it will work with the BSA.

Loose files always overwrite BSA files so if the files this adds would overwrite the mias lair files then no issues will come up.

Just make sure this has a higher priority in MO if using it or install after Mias Lair if using NMM or manual install.

Also....

Thank you very much. I have been using those mods for a while now so this is very awesome.

FYI.

You have a comment in the OP about using the loose version of Mias lair because you are unsure if it will work with the BSA.

Loose files always overwrite BSA files so if the files this adds would overwrite the mias lair files then no issues will come up.

Just make sure this has a higher priority in MO if using it or install after Mias Lair if using NMM or manual install.

Also....

Thank you very much. I have been using those mods for a while now so this is very awesome.

Thanks, for confirming this. I read somewhere before that loose files Always overwrite .bsa files but i wasn't really sure. I also insisted on using the loose files for those who weren't hppy with the voices and wished to replace them with other files. Ofcourse you can just decompile some f the data in the .bsa but many of us don't really know how to do that.

FYI.

Also....

Thanks, for confirming this. I read somewhere before that loose files Always overwrite .bsa files but i wasn't really sure. I also insisted on using the loose files for those who weren't hppy with the voices and wished to replace them with other files. Ofcourse you can just decompile some f the data in the .bsa but many of us don't really know how to do that.

If you use MO you can have it auto extract bsa's during a mods install, in case you worry over doing it incorrectly manually.

FYI.

Also....

If you use MO you can have it auto extract bsa's during a mods install, in case you worry over doing it incorrectly manually.

I'm not using MO so i shouldn't worry about that :)

Thanks though.