What music do you listen to?

"Blue & You" by Mad Honey, with clips from the movie "Blue Is the Warmest Color". This movie reminds me so much of how I used to be around that age, my late teens 🩵

47 minutes ago, xzcecs said:

"Blue & You" by Mad Honey, with clips from the movie "Blue Is the Warmest Color". This movie reminds me so much of how I used to be around that age, my late teens 🩵

I was sure I knew the name of that movie from somewhere... I dug around my computer and found I downloaded it back in 2017, but didn't actually watch it. It was lost in the deepest abyss of my hard drive... I should watch it. That's a pretty song, too.

Here's a classic:

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Never see anyone post stuff by Jack White & his sister here.

- Mom, can we have White & sister?

- We have White & sister at home

White & sister at home:

Edited by Simpossible_xx
2 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

- Mom, can we have White & sister?

- We have White & sister at home

White & sister at home:

Sure Dear, sure, but Today is about Blue not White, Ok.

Since I screwed that up in announcing the White Stripes......

The White Stripes standing on stage: Meg is to the right, wearing a white polka dot shirt and black pants, singing into a mic; to her right is Jack, wearing a black shirt and red pants.

The White Stripes were an American rock duo formed in Detroit, Michigan, in 1997. The group consisted of Jack White (guitar, keyboards, piano, and vocals) and Meg White (drums, percussion, and vocals). They were a leading group of the 2000s indie rock and garage rock revival. Wikipedia
14 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

One and two and one and two, ok nuff exorcising........:wacko:

I still can't believe all you Professors out there didn't give me any shite over the above quote.  Exercising  /  Exorcising  See what I was going after there.

Like Oh Hell no we ain't doing any of that shite around here, get out!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

That's 'cause you did it wrong.

So did you, I was talking about exercising.  But Great post!   :thumbsup:

Oh Hell no!

Edited by Raven 54
4 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

I still can't believe all you Professors out there didn't give me any shite over the above quote.  Exercising  /  Exorcising  See what I was going after there.

Like Oh Hell no we ain't doing any of that shite around here, get out!

Why would I give you shit over something you clearly intended as a joke, and which I recognized as a joke?

This is cheating, because blue is in the name of the band. not in the song (white is).

Spoiler