[req] Blush mod or textures

zebulous

Ramese was kind enough to share the Bukake body for cbbe v3 with us. The body was quite nice. I gsxgdawg93 asked about the blush effect on the character in the screen shots. Apparantly it is a custom face that will not be shared.

Tears suggested using: Extended Slider Colors, by Expired, with the first female war paint to get a blush effect. I tried that; I also tried adding color to the nose, laugh lines, and cheeks. the effect was not what I was going for. I feel that the warpaint is too jagged around the edges as well. The face also had a tendency to look sunburnt.. The flushed complexion (#2 in the change race menu) flushed the whole face which is not what I wanted either.

There was a mod from oblivion: EDialog, by cotyounoyume, the same guy who made estrus. The blush effect triggers if you stand near npcs who like you at a certain persuade rating or higher. If the npc happened to be in a sex animation during this time it made them look hot... really hot.

Sex flush/blush is a very sexy thing. I know we don't have these triggers in skyrim. A new warpaint that includes the throat and collarbone region would be nice. a new face texture if nothing else. Something that could be toggled, a script, spell, or an equip in a new slot would be wonderful! anyway estrus pics with the blush in effect:

be0e7d182105006.jpg e0f486182105007.jpg

• 4 months later...

A quick bump/resurrect if I may.

Anyone ever find anything to do this for Skyrim? I'd like to let the player humiliate a certain NPC, and it would be nice if it showed on her face.

I could probably do it as a helmet for the specific purpose I have in mind, and just have some semi-transparent colouring for the cheeks. I'd sooner use a ready made solution if one exists though :)

[edit]

One possibility would be to use a decal like the blood effects. Then we could apply them by using the story manager to catch "hello" events and apply the blush when an NPC first sees the player, disposition allowing. Being a decal it would fade naturally so you wouldn't get the permanent EE Dialog "warpaint" effect.

I'd just need to know how to apply decals from a script. Which is something I'm not clear on. Which wouldn't be so bad if I had a good grasp of making new decals in the first place.

(Kudos to Adriaan on IRC for the suggestion)

[edit edit]

On the same prinicple... I wonder if we could subvert the blood splatter effect to spatter jizz on the "camera lens".

It would be great for scenes where the PC was getting raped. Doubly so for 2- and 3-way scenes and gangbangs in general. It might even be possible to tie that into the PCs ability to resist. The more jizz, the less energy to fight. Not that that makes a lot of sense, mind, but it might be fun anyway :)

The blushing mod in the picture was edialog for oblivion and the goo would be estrus...

Well the original author adapted it to skyrim:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19169

I was sure I'd seen a port somewhere. I searched LL but didn't think to check Nexus. Damn...

I don't suppose I'll have much chance of getting permission to use its assets either' date=' given that Cotyounoyume already turned us down for Estrus.

That said, I wonder ...

Sure hope estrus will be ported too someday...

That would be nice :)

Oh yeah. In fact I can probably test for the mod presence and use bit if it's loaded.

But I think I might do better to make my own if I can. I'll need something similar to put a hand print on someone's ass anyway, and the sooner I get the hang of these things for myself, the better

Archived