SoS - cbbe?

downjonsie

hey, guys. i've been looking for a SoS compatible skeleton/addon for cbbe/bodyslide female bodies. i've noticed there's only a UNP addon (which i would opt for, if UNP bodies didn't have horrible textures, armors and just ugly bodies on the nexus >.>) was really hoping for a cbbe SoS addon, if any.

true you could custom make it like that to fit your preferences. but what he was asking for is are there any perma futa bodies available or with my question: will there ever be any? 

use the unp addon,then install the cbbe textures from EvilReFlex,it should work without problems,then,if you want to avoid the floating schlong issue,try setting in the bodyslide the tummytuck slider somewere 0 and 5 on small and -35 and -40 on big(negative values on big)

that would do the trick 

i use the skeleton that comes pre-included with xp32's animations. it works fine with everything i have going on. i was hoping for a futa style thingy, or maybe an equippable one for NPC characters. got dull looking at dudes. i tried using the sos strap on that's floating around somewhere, but it lacks dynamic on the bodies, and just float in a fixed position.

Edit: just saw that^ will give it a try in the A.M. thanks in advance.

Archived