Help for a beginner in adult modding Skyrim.

Raeznach

I've been scratching my head in making a good modded adult version of Skyrim because if the animation isn't working, the whole game suddenly just shut down on me.

Now, I'm starting from scratch again so the errors of the game won't pile up.

Can I ask for a list for compatible mods that'll go along with another smoothly? A simple human to human would so but if it is possible, I would also one for animals and monsters, and is it also possible to mix it up with a defeat mod?

And if it is also okay, could I also ask is there's a compatible mod for it to be aesthetically pleasing?

Man... That's a whole load of request.

Same advice to you: check the DL section for the most popular mods, and get to know the requirements. That is the easiest way of knowing what is already available. If you want your Skyrim to look sexy, it is your duty (and yours alone) to understand those mods.

Have backup files to revert to. Get through opening scene. Mod up your body with skeleton and physics..fnis, ragdoll, sos. Make sure everything works. Back up a save file. Install core SexLab mods, framework, zaz, aroused redux. Back it that up so that now your golden when you cross script shiz and get all backwards. Im rookie too that loves to learn the hard way. As far compatable its tough. Ive enjoyed submit, deviously cursed loot, deviosly helpless, and the devious mods assets intagration and expansion with good success. Those will wrk good if configured through mcm menu properly

I see.

I can make it aesthetically pleasing just fine.

But when the animations comes in, that's where my trouble begins.

Maybe I'll lurk around more just to learn to know how each mods work and which mods goes in first.

Thank you guys by the way.

Archived