Mixed Gear (Armor Mashup) v7 (10th of Mar 2016) - [With CBBE and UUNP BodySlide Sets]

Damn, nice work you're doing pal. Gotta need them now for UUNP. xD

Thank you! Personally I have no clue how to, or how hard, to make these conversions into UUNP. I mean, is there a simple way to convert my CBBE bodyslides into UUNP? If so, that will probably be helpful in getting more people to use and enjoy my sets...which will really make me happy...and warm...and fuzzy from the inside.  :P

A new Heavy Set coming really soon.

hey meteox ^^

ok first let me tell you once again great work with those sets ^^

i noticed something, the 3 packs of clothes, Heavy, Light and clothing... they all use the same .esp name. meaning that without changing the name of the esp it will be overwritten.

while i can change the name for my game to have all 3 sets, in my mod i'll need to use the official esp name to make the patch to use your clothes. meaning i can't use all 3 of them at the same time in the mod.

can i suggest that you use "Mixed Gear - LS.esp" "Mixed Gear - HS.esp" and "Mixed Gear - CS.esp" ?

Hey Barak43, thank you for coming here.

To answer your question: The esp file is the same across the files. Why? Simple. Let's say I made a new update today and uploaded it but on the following day a bug has been found. It was a small bug with the mesh that I fixed in no time. Why should I make everyone redownload the WHOLE thing (Currently around 75mb) for one small file? Also, my upload speed is not that great so that puts a load on me too.

I hope that is simple and convincing enough.  ;)

Thank you for your suggestion though, I appreciate it. :D

hey, after seeing your answer, i looked again at your esp and realized that obviously my eyes wasn't opened lol

so nvm lol

for the upload thing, you could have the esp in a separate file, it would make the update easier in my opinion.

i'll start working in making that famous patch now hehe

Damn, nice work you're doing pal. Gotta need them now for UUNP. xD

Thank you! Personally I have no clue how to, or how hard, to make these conversions into UUNP. I mean, is there a simple way to convert my CBBE bodyslides into UUNP? If so, that will probably be helpful in getting more people to use and enjoy my sets...which will really make me happy...and warm...and fuzzy from the inside.  :P

A new Heavy Set coming really soon.

sorry for double post but i wanted to react on this.

to relatively easily convert clothes to UUNP. you need to install the unp body, and some texture of course.

then reinstall bodyslide and select unp body during said install

then open bodyslide, and use outfit studio to convert it.

if you don't find how to do it, i could do it for you when i have MSCA fully working ^^,

hey, after seeing your answer, i looked again at your esp and realized that obviously my eyes wasn't opened lol

so nvm lol

for the upload thing, you could have the esp in a separate file, it would make the update easier in my opinion.

i'll start working in making that famous patch now hehe

That was the plan but I guess I was not 100% focusing on the process and...yeah. Will fix it on the next update where I will re-upload everything without the esp and have it as a seperate file.

sorry for double post but i wanted to react on this.

to relatively easily convert clothes to UUNP. you need to install the unp body, and some texture of course.

then reinstall bodyslide and select unp body during said install

then open bodyslide, and use outfit studio to convert it.

if you don't find how to do it, i could do it for you when i have MSCA fully working ^^,

So basically I'll have to re-install Bodyslide and select the UUNP sliders I believe? I will have a look at it after I post Heavy Set 2 with the CBBE bodyslide.

Currently I'm trying to find a helmet that fits and optionally has no to little clipping issues when used by Khajiits and Argonians. Retexturing won't take a day...hopefully.

well once you launch outfit studio with the CBBE project, you just load a new Reference for UUNP, adjust your armor to the body. there are different ways to do that.

then copy the weights to your armor

and finally conform to sliders.

after that come the usual check of each slider to make sure that there's not too much clipping.

then save under a new name, and you have a UUNP bodyslide ^^

ok i've made the patch. added some of the clothes you made into my random lists of clothes equipable by NPCs. i did it fast, so i might add/change some of them lol

tell me when you think if you try MSCA please :)

Sure thing!

I found a decent helmet that looks somewhat good with the set. Once I finish making sure that the CBBE Bodyslide sets are a-ok I will retexture the items and test your mod, won't take a day hopefully.

Once that is done, I will see what I can do with UUNP Bodyslide sets.

Version 5 has been uploaded.

What's new:

- Added Heavy Set 2, Obsidian.

The site that I use to upload my images which gives me the option to upload "Adult" content images (Skimpy pictures count as Adult content) is kinda acting up for me. Once the site working properly I will edit the first post and place the pictures. I uploaded the pictures and they are good to go.

I did not forget about CS1 Gloves Bodyslide yet. Will probably come along with the UUNP Bodyslides if I get them to work.
Version 5.5 has been posted.

What's new:

Version 5.5:

- Added BodySlide UUNP.

I tried to make them as best as I can but please note this: I only use CBBE so I cannot guarantee how good it is. If it has issues then I'm implore you to show me some screenshots.

Oh and yes, it is.....too big.

awesome :)

good work with that new set it looks great ^^.

i can't help you with the UUNP since i use CBBE too lol.

i'll update my patch and might change a few things at the same time

Thank you for your feedback!

Now that I'm done with my mod for the time being until I an armor idea spark in my mind, I shall be trying my best in testing and assisting you with your mod.

I'm reporting back!

Enchantress: If I put the gloves on, the hand meshes get replaced, my hands look different. D: The meshes are probably from CBBE.

Faith Healer: Looks good, but nothing happens when I put on the Undergarments. Same with Cowl (not that I use it).

HS 1: Looks good, no clipping noticed.

HS 2: My char looks fat. D:

Dima...whatever: Bra clips (see attachment)

Markwoman: Fine, no clipping, just weird bouncing. XD

post-80521-0-29390800-1452018171_thumb.jpg

I'm reporting back!

Enchantress: If I put the gloves on, the hand meshes get replaced, my hands look different. D: The meshes are probably from CBBE.

Faith Healer: Looks good, but nothing happens when I put on the Undergarments. Same with Cowl (not that I use it).

attachicon.gif2016-01-05_00001.jpg

First and foremost, I have to thank you for your testing.

Enchantress: Yes, they are CBBE. That is because I have not made the SliderSet for it...not even for CBBE. Technically speaking, I did make some but it has this weird issue so it has to wait until I fix it somehow.

Faith Healer: Do you, by any chance, use any of the DD items? I heard from barak43 that DD uses so many slots. That could be the reason why you can see the undergarment. As for the helmet, on which race are you trying the helmet? If it is a beast race then it won't appear. It clips with their heads quite a lot so I had to exclude them. It should show a circlet instead though...will try to see what is going on.

HS1: Good to know!

HS2: May I see a screenshot please?

Dima-whatever (I like this name more): I will try to fix it.

Markswoman: From a scale of 1 to Jelly, how bouncy is it?  :P

I'm reporting back!

attachicon.gif2016-01-05_00001.jpg

First and foremost, I have to thank you for your testing.

Enchantress: Yes, they are CBBE. That is because I have not made the SliderSet for it...not even for CBBE. Technically speaking, I did make some but it has this weird issue so it has to wait until I fix it somehow.

Faith Healer: Do you, by any chance, use any of the DD items? I heard from barak43 that DD uses so many slots. That could be the reason why you can see the undergarment. As for the helmet, on which race are you trying the helmet? If it is a beast race then it won't appear. It clips with their heads quite a lot so I had to exclude them. It should show a circlet instead though...will try to see what is going on.

HS1: Good to know!

HS2: May I see a screenshot please?

Dima-whatever (I like this name more): I will try to fix it.

Markswoman: From a scale of 1 to Jelly, how bouncy is it?  :P

No, I don't use any DD items. Also my character is an imperial! Well, I didn't make a screenshot of the HS2, but it quite happens from time to time that the armor gets scaled due to bodyslide and then your character appears fat (or the boobs are even bigger). I don't think this is quite an issue caused by HS2, but more like an issue which appears due to customized body for some armors/cloths. Well, the bouncing isn't like jelly, but if the boobs bounce up then like an arrow appears out of top side of the breasts (just as if the dress is getting dragged to top). Oh, and the corset doesn't appear when the dress is equipped. Can you check that please?

No, I don't use any DD items. Also my character is an imperial! Well, I didn't make a screenshot of the HS2, but it quite happens from time to time that the armor gets scaled due to bodyslide and then your character appears fat (or the boobs are even bigger). I don't think this is quite an issue caused by HS2, but more like an issue which appears due to customized body for some armors/cloths. Well, the bouncing isn't like jelly, but if the boobs bounce up then like an arrow appears out of top side of the breasts (just as if the dress is getting dragged to top). Oh, and the corset doesn't appear when the dress is equipped. Can you check that please?

I've tested the SliderSets myself in-game and they seem fine, I did not even have any clipping even though the preset used is...well...let's say it is useful in showing clippings.

From what you said, you can't use slot 56 for some reason (CS2 Undergarment and LS2 Corset both use this slot). I know that this is a stupid question but which skeleton do you use?

I've tested the SliderSets myself in-game and they seem fine, I did not even have any clipping even though the preset used is...well...let's say it is useful in showing clippings.

From what you said, you can't use slot 56 for some reason (CS2 Undergarment and LS2 Corset both use this slot). I know that this is a stupid question but which skeleton do you use?

Groovtama's XPMSE.

• 3 weeks later...

Version 6 has been added.

What's new:

Version 6:
- Added LS3, Seducer Set.
- Fixed the unenchantable items.

Planning to make a heavy succubus set some time in the future or a new cloth set. Cannot decide...decisions decisions.