Dance Synchronizator 3.6 Issues

It works wonders but if you are using ver 3.7 too can you press the choose motion button ? 

I only mention 3.7 because some of the animations in there are from 3.7 and not 3.6. I'm still trying to get 3.7 working, it's being a right pain in the behind at the moment

hehe. i know right. i just hope rsv would fix this

I'm in the process of overhauling his mod, making it easier to add to, making it less script intensive, and making it work alot smoother. Boy did he make this the worst thing to maintain ever. For personal reasons, mainly because of how ugly it is, I aim to make his mod very maintainable, and easier to add things to. I can't release it though, not without his permissions, er... whoever is the owner of the mod

• 3 weeks later...

It works wonders but if you are using ver 3.7 too can you press the choose motion button ? 

I only mention 3.7 because some of the animations in there are from 3.7 and not 3.6. I'm still trying to get 3.7 working, it's being a right pain in the behind at the moment

I'm in the process of overhauling his mod, making it easier to add to, making it less script intensive, and making it work alot smoother. Boy did he make this the worst thing to maintain ever. For personal reasons, mainly because of how ugly it is, I aim to make his mod very maintainable, and easier to add things to. I can't release it though, not without his permissions, er... whoever is the owner of the mod

Just to clerify, do I still need to install DS 3.7 or can these just be run through FNIS?

Just to clerify, do I still need to install DS 3.7 or can these just be run through FNIS?

You need to install and run DS 3.7 ONCE so you get the esp/bsa and other files, after that you'd run FNIS and avoid DS unless Dance Synchronizator updates to a newer version then you'd do the same, run once, avoid DS. Of course if DS does update and adds new animations I'd have to update those new anims to work with FNIS as well

Archived