Scripting for Calyps' Anal Toys [WIP]

Circuit Diaphragm

I've been looking for an excuse to learn Papyrus and this sounded like as good an opportunity as any! So I've just gotten permission from Calyps to write some scripts for his wonderful little toys here, and I'm wondering what you'd guys like to see. Personally I've never had anything up the wahoo, but I'd assume lowered speed, minor stamina drain or stamina regen damage, and I'd like for the penalties to become harsher if you try to run or dodge. Finally some kind of minor event system where your character muses or comments on the toy at random intervals, becoming ashamed if it's hidden, having trouble concentrating on spells or speech, etc, etc.

I'm going to leave the non-butt-related stuff for later, and with all this in mind is there anything anyone would like to see, and suggestions or expansion of effects, or any fetishes they really must have?

well if he makes one that vibrates you can make it where it drains your stamina and another effect you can do is if you wear them to long you pass out from the pleasure of it and when you wake all your items and clothes are gone where they went well your clothes that you where wearing are all over the place so you'll have to go around and pick them up and as for the rest of your crap bandit hide out so this would imply they did things to you when you passed out would make it funny

There was this little mod for Oblivion with vibrators and i'm sure this would be a nice addition here too.

-> http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1361&pid=34188#pid34188

With buzzing sound, stamina drain + short pass out.

You have listed alrdy some nice thoughts since who could concentrate for long with that double ended strapon (not to mention the difficulty fighting fully plugged). :D

Something for the Queen's Seat (strapon for mouth) would be nice too but not sure on what yet...

Finally some kind of minor event system where your character muses or comments on the toy at random intervals' date=' becoming ashamed if it's hidden, having trouble concentrating on spells or speech, etc, etc.

[/quote']

Give it an enchantment so the player gets a custom magic effect, and give the magic effect a script. Then the script will get the actor's events. Then you can interfere with all manner of stuff.

You might add a keyword to the actor, too. Then you could add some quests to the story manager under "actor hello event" and "actor dialog event". That way you could have a passing NPC comment on the player's unusual attire, or have a couple of women in the marketplace occasionally start discussing the actor's moral standing, and so on.

I'm going to leave the non-butt-related stuff for later' date=' and with all this in mind is there anything anyone would like to see, and suggestions or expansion of effects, or any fetishes they really must have?

[/quote']

How about one for the butt plug that comes with a quest, and slaps a quest marker on the location of the wearer? So if you lose a slave somewhere, you can at least get a compass reading to find her again :)

I've always wanted the companions to say "I have never seen anything quite like that" when handed some of the more interesting toys for the first time.

And of course the "Oh!" and "Huh?" push dialogue would be good for some of the larger buttplugs when given or equipped. Or maybe a combination, "What's the hurry? Oh!"

Possibly a nerf to running speed. Maybe have a new walking/running animation when worn that hints at something there, but that's possible a lot more work than what you want to do here.

I think there definitely should be some sort of penalty ether speed or stamina regen as suggested purely in the interest of balance. I have some pretty powerful magic butt plugs.

Possibly a nerf to running speed. Maybe have a new walking/running animation when worn that hints at something there' date=' but that's possible a lot more work than what you want to do here.

I think there definitely should be some sort of penalty ether speed or stamina regen as suggested purely in the interest of balance. I have some pretty powerful magic butt plugs.

[/quote']

lol i have for mine that are resistance diseases and poison

I'd like to think if you were skilled / atuned to the decice perhaps it converts sexual energy into magical energy to increase magical powers, or perhaps creates a sheild or somewhat that increases in power the more aroused the actor becomes and the actor has control over the stimulation setting of the device but it has a mega nerf effect if they wear it/active it too long and they orgasm or as they get too close to cumming they get negative effects.

Maybe it even takes control and forces the actor to rape other actors.

• 2 weeks later...

Cursed buttplugs: random magical effects are inflicted on the player every now and again. Ranging from a force masturbation animation to transforming into a werewolf that must "mate" with the nearest do-able creature..... I feel dirty for saying that now.

Adjustment animation: while idle, every now and again the wearer can be seen reaching back to take out and reinsert the plug.

Hover plug..... The character shifts to a sitting position (crossed legs) and hovers above the ground. Not a static hover mind you. (I dont know where that one came from).

It's one of those sad, sad stories. I have a fine script that tracks how long one wears a plug and how strenuous one is with it in - the idea being to make spells more and more powerful but start costing stamina as well as the player character commenting more and more lewdly as time went on. But I could not, for the life of me, get it to apply on item equip. A few days of asking around and nobody could help, so I gave up.

I had problems getting OnEquip to work too. Also on an item with a custom body node.

At the time I put it down to not being able to get the object id - I was trying to make the object itself glow. I think I got the event itself to fire though.

I'll have to have another look when I get back home.

Archived