T6M Conversions for NV?

ecto1

Hey everyone, I recently started playing NV again (dat fallout 4 hype!) and I was wondering if there were conversions of the Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road armors for T6M somewhere? If not, would the Type 3 conversions work (like UNP armors work with SevenBase in Skyrim)?

Best and easiest way to get something if there isn't something is to do it yourself. There is this tool here by Gerra6 which can convert a armor/body from one size to another. It works better if the bodies have matching UV maps. Like UNP and CBBE do not have matching UV maps so you wouldn't be able to use the UV search option when converting something or it will come out wrong. It works for fallout oblivion and skyrim http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

@endgameaddiction

Some bodies sometimes you have to try different options when converting if I'm testing I find it's best to make a copy of the armor/outfit then delete everything out of the nif except for the body then do the tests using UV map on UV map off and so forth since this way it will speed the conversion tests up with having a smaller nif to convert. Some bodies are flawed or don't have matching UV maps. There is a BnB body mod that had bigger breasts that I tried to convert stuff to because I wanted to try to convert some stuff to a oblivion body because you need a body size that is close to the oblivion body size for it to work it worked fine except that there was in flaw in the big breasted BnB body that caused the feet around the ankle area to twist and deform any other fallout body.

Sometimes I will convert something and if everything for the outfit looks fine but the body looks like shit I will make a copy of the template body that I used for the conversion and make one of the armor/outfit that I just converted and place them into a folder and use nifskope to transfer the outfit/armor from the converted nif to the body template nif. Use mesh rigger to add BnB and afterwards fix any minor clipping in the nif with nifskope.

Guest endgameaddiction

My bad. I deleted that post. I don't like to sound desperate for help so I tend to do that and avoid as much as possible for help.

I haven't tinkered with any of the options, but I'll try this time. I mean it almost comes out perfect except for like some spots where it's zig zag like a bikini string or the edge of a panty hose. Some have cliped around the torso but very little and then yeah that incident with the feet pointing upwards.

I'll try your suggestion.

@endgameaddiction

It's alright to ask questions it's how things get firgured out or you might find someone that had a similar problem and maybe they fixed it and can tell you how they did it.

I just did a conversion of one of KOZZ's new outfits if you look at their body in nifskope you will see right away that the body is flawed. 2 Screenshots 1 of the flaw and one of how the flaw looks like after conversion.

post-25667-0-78139600-1434904673_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-74989000-1434904793_thumb.jpg

Last one flaw is gone after replacing the body with a copy of my template slim body.

post-25667-0-98418200-1434905061_thumb.jpg

Another thing to try is this. Change the body texture for both bodies so that they match. 

This is my first run.

post-25667-0-69383000-1434906809_thumb.jpg

This is my 2nd test after changing both texture paths to match each other.

post-25667-0-51525700-1434906938_thumb.jpg

Other then the meat cap problem which can be fixed by pasting the non destroyed ones back in all weirdness for the body other then that flawed spot that is in the actual body mesh was fixed by changing the texture paths to match.

Clipping can be fixed in nifskope depending on where the clipping is at with the transform - scale vertices and tinker with the X/Y just don't change the 1 to anything or the outfit will really get huge. Mesh rigger might fix some of the clipping when adding BnB TBBP BBP BBB to the outfit/armor as it has to make room for any bounce. Sometimes you still have to manually tweak the items.

Archived