Aradia Kato mesh issues

Epyon#

I have tried removing the panties from the skirt in the mod. But when

I reinstall the mod the skirts no longer hold the vintage alt color like

it did before I had modded the meshes.

I am not sure what is going on at this point. But all the skirts are a leather color.

Cynder

In the esp, each colour variation of the skirt applies its own texture set to each branch of the nif. When you remove a branch it seems to cancel the texture sets from all branches, rather than just the one for that branch, resulting in them all showing up as the default. So after removing the panties branch you'll need to open up the esp in the Creation Kit, find the Armor Addon for every skirt other than the default colour, and apply the correct texture set to each branch.

Or you could (assuming the mesh is its own trishape) in nifskope simply hide it, that way you wont mess up the texture sets.

19m67vlt6531alp7g.jpg

Just pick the NiTriShape then scroll to Flags (it should be set to 14) click the little flag and in the box that pops up put a check in the hidden box and click accept.

The number will change to 15 and the mesh will disappear but will still be listed in the block list.

Or you could (assuming the mesh is its own trishape) in nifskope simply hide it, that way you wont mess up the texture sets.

19m67vlt6531alp7g.jpg

Just pick the NiTriShape then scroll to Flags (it should be set to 14) click the little flag and in the box that pops up put a check in the hidden box and click accept.

The number will change to 15 and the mesh will disappear but will still be listed in the block list.

What kind of clothes in the picture? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

19m67vlt6531alp7g.jpg

Hang on I tried this with Nifskope. I'll report success or failure.

19m67vlt6531alp7g.jpg

Hang on I tried this with Nifskope. I'll report success or failure.

Hey, it worked. I learned something important about Nifskope. Now, can anyone direct me to a tutorial to rework meshes for armor?

Archived