Getting a my first puppy, so I'm going to make a poll.

lkl

What puppy should I choose and name?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Can't decide on puppy. Which looks the best?

2. 2. Which name is suitable(girl)?

3. 3. Which name is suitable(boy)?

First and foremost, what age will you take them? I recommend on taking a puppy after the 8th week. They're more capable and independent and demand less constant care after.

Also, you'll get to see their characteristics by that point.

Second, did you do your research on that breed? Some breeds aren't good for indoors and should have a big yard. Some breeds need a lot of workout, some need specific workouts.

Lastly, did you research on how to take care of a puppy? It's a pain in the ass for a couple of months, until they become more independent.

To your questions:

A. Too young, cannot decide.

B. Bloom, with Pepper after.

C. Milo, with Ken after.

First and foremost, what age will you take them? I recommend on taking a puppy after the 8th week. They're more capable and independent and demand less constant care after.

Also, you'll get to see their characteristics by that point.

Second, did you do your research on that breed? Some breeds aren't good for indoors and should have a big yard. Some breeds need a lot of workout, some need specific workouts.

Lastly, did you research on how to take care of a puppy? It's a pain in the ass for a couple of months, until they become more independent.

To your questions:

A. Too young, cannot decide.

B. Bloom, with Pepper after.

C. Milo, with Ken after.

We already know the responsibilities of owning a puppy and we have also done our research. 

That's a relief to know. Hope you will get many years of joy with your future best friend.

edit: apology for the seemingly condescending instructions. it's just that I train abandoned dogs and in most cases the reason for abandoning them is people not knowing what they're getting into. It's heartbreaking.

Unfortunately, abandonment happens all too often.  The usual "Why are you getting rid of your pet"  Oh it's too old now, not fun anymore.  Got any youngins?  "NO.  Now  get out. (Fuckers)"

I see that Milo is the popular boys name.  It's popular, for sure.  And in my humble opinion, unoriginal.  I've seen a number of them.

Archived