Making Icons

I am cataloging all my DMRA items to get everything just right.

Some of the items do not have an icon file to show an image while in the store menu.  How does one go about making an icon?

Can it be done in Photoshop?  Do I need a plug in?  How many pixels tall and wide does it need to be?  Anything else I need to know?

Thanks,

Eric

And a tip if you have the Icons: you must set the Icon path for male and female. If you have a female DMRA armor and you don't have a male Version ( because you use the armor only with female Player or NPCs) you will see no armor Icon in a chest, because in a chest armor and clothes use the male Icon path. No male Icon path = no armor-clothes Icon if you open a chest with your DMRA items.

Go to the CSwiki and type "icons" in the search box. There are several 'how to' pages for different editors etc.

Ditto. I've used both the one for GIMP and PaintShop Pro and it worked perfectly.

You may need the .dds plugin for Photoshop, been years since I've used a version of that tool.

Archived