Vipcxjs real high heels for common shoes

I'm trying to apply the 'real high heels' feature to vanilla upperclass shoes.

What I've done so far is replicating the high heels mesh contained in the original test mod from Vipcxjs, changing the texture path to match my desired shoes, then override the default mesh. Not really the perfect solution since the UV map is different, but I'm confident to solve this problem later, creating a custom .dds and normal map.

I'm asking for help because I'd prefer to script the item, instead of enchanting it (enchanting the item works fine), to save a potential enchanting slot. I inspected the scripts in CSE, some of them look empty (there's only the scn line), namely zzzVipCxjHighHeelsNormalEnchScript. I don't know how to proceed.

The final mod hopefully will contain an .esp having Oblivion.esm and VipCxj_HighHeels.esp as masters, and the modified meshes and textures for the replacement.

EDIT

Also, I'd wish to know how real high heels would affect the male version of the shoes.

It was simple after all.

Setting the enchantment to NONE and attaching the script 'zzzVipCxjHighHeelsScript' worked like a charm (except for a slightly annoying seam, I'll have to use seam mender to fix it). Now's the time to finally learn to use GIMP, and adapt the textures.

Sorry for asking the obvious once more...

Here is the detail of the ankles after some basic mending in Blender.

post-729106-0-07906400-1433340829_thumb.jpg

The Seam Mender tool failed me, might be my fault, but I couldn't get it to work properly.

As for the textures, I used the normal maps of the test mod shoes and simple, monocromatic (green, black, blue) color maps created with GIMP. 

Hey there.

On a quick response to this thread, I will say, I don't recall seeing a way to make the shoes equipable without adding a script to it. Though I know you can adjust the high in came with those skills that comes with the high heels system.  I have zero idea when it comes to scripting though I'm sure I'll eventually get to adding that to my future mods, but with the heels I showed you in my previous mod, they have the script attached. It might also be possible to combine 2 scrips for within one script but someone with actual scripting knowledge might be better suited to answer that.

@ HS

Latest versions of the mod introduced a new method to set the heigth. Along with the ability, and the scripts, you can now get the RHH system working through enchantment. This method was conceived for those who prefer to attach a different type of script to their equipment. Since I usually don't script my equipment, I had thought of saving the enchanting slot and using the classical method.

Archived