Sexout Tryout: Need Help. :2

God, i must be some dumbass. Oh well. Look, I need help. What is with the scanner thing required for sexout tryout, and how does one turn it on? I can't figure it out with my oblivious elf, so maybe one of you people can help me.

First of all, take a deep breath it is totally fine. We have all been where you have been and it is hard to get tryout to work, so we will help you :)

So can you please tell us exactly which scanner you are referring to?

The scanner is built-in to Sexout itself. You don't need to do anything to get it to work other than to load the game.

You can adjust the chances of approach in the MCM menu if people aren't approaching as often as you'd like.

Ok then. I have another question. How do I modify the mods, or configure them, to be exact. In Skyrim, it is as easy as just get the script extender, but I am not sure how to use the script extender. I am nor new to modding my games, I am just new to modding Fallout NV.

Ok then. I have another question. How do I modify the mods, or configure them, to be exact. In Skyrim, it is as easy as just get the script extender, but I am not sure how to use the script extender. I am nor new to modding my games, I am just new to modding Fallout NV.

If by "modify the mods" you mean the stuff you do in a Mod Configuration Menu, download the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM for short).

If you're talking about actually editing the mod itself, download the GECK (through Steam or through the website) and figure out the inner workings of the mod after many hours of meditating and throwing coffee cups against the wall in a frustrating rage.

Anyone gonna answer?

With that attitude, pls eat a Mini Nuke. Alternatively have butt sex with a Deathclaw.

post-429874-0-33071400-1432156818_thumb.jpg

Some people actually enjoy that, but I guess you'd know :P Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be to not have people answer a call for help. No bad attitude, just a call of despair.

Archived