HDT And SMP Hair List

Would it be possible to have actual images of the hair in the spoiler tag as well as a readable font? It's extremly inconvenient right now.

Video much more reliable than images. Images waste of time. Video upload vs spending a lot time jumping through rings uploading pretty images.. No, don't feel like acting like Superman 64 right now. :lol: Font extremly inconvenient? Maybe? Could be? Yes?

Sad-Annie-Hugs-Her-Tibbers-Bear-In-Leagu

NO! :@  :@  :lol: 

Facts. Right now there are

• no images
  • unreadable font
  • no requirements listed
  • rarely videos

Most of the time there isn't a video (17 spoiler, 7 videos), but after opening a spoiler tag everybody is seeing

2nknh5f.jpg

Nice short hair for males called spi&%"%$.. unreadable *sigh*. Is this really hair for males or just a random image? So I need Apachii for males? Where can I find Apachii hair and which version should I download?
The human eye can understand a picture in less than 0.5 second ("Images waste of time"). But no, I have to open another link, scroll down and down and finding a file without an image or requirements... again.

optimum would be

• image of each sort of hair
  • readable font
  • requirements listed
  • rarely videos, depends on your time. The green basics are more important.

Would it be possible to have actual images of the hair in the spoiler tag as well as a readable font? It's extremly inconvenient right now.

Video much more reliable than images. Images waste of time. Video upload vs spending a lot time jumping through rings uploading pretty images.. No, don't feel like acting like Superman 64 right now.  :lol: Font extremly inconvenient? Maybe? Could be? Yes?

NO!  :@   :@   :lol: 

inconvenient+Yes=NO! 
Is this kindergarten? I want to help with logic and politely asked a question, not getting trolled instead.

Facts. Right now there are

• no images
  • unreadable font
  • no requirements listed
  • rarely videos

Most of the time there isn't a video (17 spoiler, 7 videos), but after opening a spoiler tag everybody is seeing

2nknh5f.jpg

Nice short hair for males called spi&%"%$.. unreadable *sigh*. Is this really hair for males or just a random image? So I need Apachii for males? Where can I find Apachii hair and which version should I download?

The human eye can understand a picture in less than 0.5 second ("Images waste of time"). But no, I have to open another link, scroll down and down and finding a file without an image or requirements... again.

optimum would be

• image of each sort of hair
  • readable font
  • requirements listed
  • rarely videos, depends on your time. The green basics are more important.

Would it be possible to have actual images of the hair in the spoiler tag as well as a readable font? It's extremly inconvenient right now.

Video much more reliable than images. Images waste of time. Video upload vs spending a lot time jumping through rings uploading pretty images.. No, don't feel like acting like Superman 64 right now.  :lol: Font extremly inconvenient? Maybe? Could be? Yes?

NO!  :@   :@   :lol: 

inconvenient+Yes=NO! 

Is this kindergarten? I want to help with logic and politely asked a question, not getting trolled instead.

You should check " I want this be like this attitude" at door before post. Youtube video not enough? Video showing you pro and con not good enough? Link to modder website not good enough? Password protect link with password not good enough? How many people go this far help you? Zero. :lol:  You can surf up and down foreign websites, but having problems with fonts? Serious? Be thankful what you got stop asking for more. 

thanks very much for making this list its very nice of you,but sadly the only one i didnt had was flaming and long hair one and thelink dont seem to work i tryed to gogle it,but even on the 3dmark nyvilond pange on the japanesite i traduct it but dont seem to have a link for download. if smeone could fnd a working link for those would be great )

does anyone else have issues finding Optioq's KS Hairdos Sky201 in the racechangemenu? 

I swear I've went through all 1000+ hairstyles one at a time, and can't find it in the list which is odd as every other hairstyle I added from the links work. The wigs from Kaspruts work fine, but the hair in the menu is MIA.

Edit:

NVM dunno what did it, but it started working as of today when I was enabling, and disabling mods that are not apart of any of the files that should be used.

Edited by sycovenom
  • 2 weeks later...

great list! how do u get Tania's wig? i have the wig esp installed but can find no reference to it in console. it does not appear to need the main Tania follower or race mods as masters

Use console command? :lol: Use this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?. Install wig come up just fine.

yeah, i already use Additem. this taniahair(haironly).esp does not even show up in Additem. it's installed correctly. i've downloaded twice also. the esp, meshes and textures are in the correct places. could it be maybe my English game does not recognize something? strings i dunno

great list! how do u get Tania's wig? i have the wig esp installed but can find no reference to it in console. it does not appear to need the main Tania follower or race mods as masters

Use console command? :lol: Use this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?. Install wig come up just fine.

yeah, i already use Additem. this taniahair(haironly).esp does not even show up in Additem. it's installed correctly. i've downloaded twice also. the esp, meshes and textures are in the correct places. could it be maybe my English game does not recognize something? strings i dunno

I see you downloaded showracemenu version. Going have update section because add non HDT version Rennie Hair on top character, I think KS Hairdo's interfering with Tania. Screw it! Going delete hair mod from list. Serious see through bald head issues. :angry: Download mediafire version you be good to go.  :) 

I see you downloaded showracemenu version. Going have update section because add non HDT version Rennie Hair on top character, I think KS Hairdo's interfering with Tania. Screw it! Going delete hair mod from list. Serious see through bald head issues. :angry: Download mediafire version you be good to go.  :) 

thank you! it worked. i've also been trying to use the Spike903 wig (Apachii long hair) and it works but it's very see-thru transparent. is there something in the meshes that could be tweaked?

thank you! it worked. i've also been trying to use the Spike903 wig (Apachii long hair) and it works but it's very see-thru transparent. is there something in the meshes that could be tweaked?

Have no clue how edit or mod stuff. Just gamer hate spending ridiculous amount time searching for mods.

• 2 weeks later...

did anyone make a version of  Minou's wigs that had a few more realistic colored wigs? many are VERY bright colors. i can't use any reds because they're not realistic red hair color. they're candy apple 'vette red lol. lotsa pink, teal, and blue wigs too. i love the wigs but can only use like 2 brown and black ones. anyone make a version w/ realistic colors

did anyone make a version of  Minou's wigs that had a few more realistic colored wigs? many are VERY bright colors. i can't use any reds because they're not realistic red hair color. they're candy apple 'vette red lol. lotsa pink, teal, and blue wigs too. i love the wigs but can only use like 2 brown and black ones. anyone make a version w/ realistic colors

What have do with my list? Nothing. Here two tips buttercup. One. Man up make own request instead trying derail somebody else topic. Two. Not realistic? Who in right mind

going spend hours making another version just because not realistic for you? Next time make up good lie instead telling truth. :lol: You good example why stop answering questions in "What is this" topics. Rude. Ungrateful.. :lol: 

im looking horse tail hair style like demonica

Nothing on list you like? Suck it up move on please.  ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/16/2015 Added Misc Mods to list. Feel like we on PS4 and Xbox 1 game release schedule. Wait another three months or so until something good turn up. Jumping back into my coffin, good night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------