converted vindictus hair from oblivion

billypnats

Hello people, I converted hair included in Evy race mod (which I believe contains ripped hair from vindictus) to skyrim.

Due to my noobness I cannot make good textures for it, in fact its still using old oblivion textures...looks OK in some areas but crappy outside, probably bad UV,normals, color, you know... everything...

so plz plz plz plz plz plz someone make better textures for it !

I'm happy with how the mesh turned out, even though its not properly fixed onto the headmesh (so you might have some weight slider problems...)

there are some minor errors with the mesh... hope some pros can fix those :)

I take no credit for anything...kudos to DevCat and whoever converted this to oblivion.

You can replace the mesh with whatever you want, but textures files (all non.nifs must go into texture>actor>character>character assets

Anyways heres some screens... looks ok in doors but shitty outside (pardon my french)

DL LINK http://www.mediafire.com/?b2vhfwij1u82dbo

EDIT: Hair texture problem has been fixed. Download the mesh attached here and overwrite.

Note: Hair colour still can't be changed, the original oblivion mod had the same problem. Also due to overlap of layers in the long straight here, there are some patches of transparency from behind... Only way I can fix it is to remove the layers...will update it later...only happens in long straight hair tho...

UPDATE!. I've made some tweaks to long straight hair, also updated screenshots and reuploaded the files just incase I packed the broken WIP ones. If you're having problems please download attachment named SS.rar, also please remember that the texture path is unchanged, but if you're having problems you can try manually setting the texture path in nifskope.

Cheers

post-1604-13597873938565_thumb.jpg

post-1604-13597873939421_thumb.jpg

post-1604-13597873940526_thumb.jpg

post-1604-13597873941376_thumb.jpg

Please read the initial post

texture>actor>character>character assets

i read it but i get an error in npc editor and a bald head' date=' that is why i am asking

[/quote']

try to change the path of texture file with nifscope.

Please read the initial post

texture>actor>character>character assets

i read it but i get an error in npc editor and a bald head' date=' that is why i am asking

[/quote']

try to change the path of texture file with nifscope.

k

hmm maybe I packed the wrong files D: will check back... if anyone have blue transparent hair please let me know...

Could u tell me which hair is defective or is all of them defective?

NVM I just updated the files, try those ones out and see how it turns out x.x

Archived