View File

Lotus Armor HGEC Lower Body Size Expansion

Modder's Resource

by varenne of LL

ver. .01Alpha

April 11, 2015

This is an expansion of the original LotusRemodel, lotus_fundosi.nif by kiki and the very original Lotus armor v1-32945 by Fizz. It is intended as a modder's resource, even though parts of it may be used as a replacer. As such there is no new ESP. You will need to DL and install the ESP from LotusRemodel by kiki, and the original resources from Lotus armor v1-32945 by Fizz for the textures.

Lotus armor for HGEC by Fizz

Lotus Remodel by kiki

The original, best I could tell was based on the Original HGEC, approximately C-cup and S lower body. Using gerra6's stand-alone tools, version 89k I have converted the original size to the following additional bottom sizes:

S, M, L, LL, GM, Manga, Manga_W.

Cup size remains a C-Cup.

Template resources for the various body sizes are from SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_42_Data.

There are two separate sets, with BB bottoms enabled and without it enabled. The OP3 nodes were present in the original but not BBfied as it did not exist then. For those with lower body BBfication, I only selected and added the OP3 nodes based on the Setbody template meshes.

There are then two sets of reworked meshes, a full armor conversion and a partial for just the lower body and the fundosi component. I did so as I plan on using it for a much larger mash-up project.

The full armor conversions were all created based on a lattice that was created from the original, plus the target HGEC size. The separate lower body fundosi component was step-by-step first converted from the original to the SetBody size, then used to make a lattice to make the subsequent sizes. This produced a much 'cleaner' conversion than what was produced by just using the original to produce all lattices for all HGEC sizes.

The separate lower body fundosi component could potentially be used to replace what is in the full armor conversion, but I have yet to try it and test it.

All full armor conversions have the same name as the originating nif, so it can be used as a replacer. I did not convert the extra color. You can simply use NifSkope to change the texture paths and save it as a new nif for the other color.

Credits

kiki for the lotus_fundosi.nif

Fizz for the original Lotus Armor

All others mentioned in the readmes for the two Lotus MODs.

Disclaimer

Use at your own risk, I take absolutely zero responsibility if it fubars your Oblivion game or build. (Odds are it's your fault and mistake anyway!)

Distribution

You must first follow all restrictions and/or limitations by the original authors, if any.

This is to be considered a Lovers Lab Modder's Resource and should not be posted or distributed to other sites. It is intended and provided 'as-is' to be used by Oblivion MOD authors for mash-ups, or to add new sizes to your personal Oblivion build. Distributing to other sites is done at your own risk and I will not support requests for fixes and/or updates from any other site than Lovers Lab.

Please report issues found in this thread or by PM.

Cheers,

V

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/11/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lotus armor for HGEC by Fizz and Lotus Remodel by kiki

Greetings.

Hi Varenne .

Are you sure there is a version 1.42 of  " Setbody ...etc "  ?

I only have a version  Blochead 1.45 and 1.22 for the non-blockhead edition .

I will test your files just to see how they look with the pre-weighing  that come with the SetBody Reloaded Blochead Edition 1.45 /1.22 ( or mayb 1.20 and not 122 ... must check my folder ).

It's very different of the pre-weighted values based on " Coronerra pre-weight " and " popularised " by Saaya ( or Saaya's Team ).

I still prefer the " old " moving breast system  , but that's just my taste .

Anyway , thank you to share your files and to gibe me the opportunity to see thise  "weighing"  in " action " ...

By the way , if you know how to create a "gif" , please your your knowledge , i'm sure it' will be interresting to see the two difference " side by side " (  " côte à côte " en français )  .

First i will download the required file , conert them but to an asymmetrical " standardized " body ( GBEC in this case with the Coronerra/Saaya Pre-Weighting ) and compare.

Coming " soon" ( in a few hours or tomorrow, i have a lot of things to do at these moments ...) .

Cheers.

PS : a question : the Outfit is BButt ready ? I see the Op3 bones/nodes there , and i suppose this is intended if i choose to test to mesh with the optional LowerBody parts you put in another folder ?

PPS : ok no need to answer my  last question ,i saw the purpose in NifSkope  but in this case i "ll get a distorsion with the FF's custom Animation i use ( these animation use the OP3 bones )

PPPs :yes , there is a dsqitorsion in this case ( not on the NonBButt lowerbody , but on the outfit , i took a screenshot  ( the animation is the hand to hand replacer of FF's custom Animations ).

" Disgracious " ... ;°)

As a side note ; " LL exclusive " , ok but why ?

There is nothing " special here " related to LL, and the original mod is " open source/ Free of Charge /Modder resources "  ...

PPP...ppppsss : you forgot to cut " something" in these lowerbody parts ; here a screenshot with the L lower ( BB ) to the LL outfit ( and in NifSkope its name is LowerHGEC_S and not L ... be careful with this " detail" to avoid  some " issues" or ununderstandable mistakes in the futur ) ...but maybe you put these lowers just as some resources to be used to reconvert this outfit ???

post-239275-0-48872400-1429025649_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-55097900-1429026689_thumb.jpg

I don't and won't test with FF's animations; I do not consder those a standard animation nor test. I only test with my installed and preferred Women's Moves and/or Pretty Woman animations, via a custom Specialanims.esp. I know these animations sets fairly well and they perform well enough under most situations. Women's Moves are fairly moderate regarding BBB and BB, while Pretty Woman is a bit of a stress test as they are more extreme in their BBB and BB manipulation of the OP1, OP2 and OP3 bones or nodes. If they survive those, I test with some of the Lovers animations and only the older, OP3 based ones not the newer Buttock bone based ones.

I agree that the original BBB and BB animations and meshes were much more subtle in their level of bounce. I personally liked Saaya's BBB meshes and fore's animations vs. SetBody mesh BBB and BB and Pretty Woman's animations. My preference for now using SetBody resources are the standardized seems and ease in converting to new body sizes, via gerra6's tools. I had inquired into a BBB and BB weighting tool or feature be added, if possible but gerra6 is busy with RL, much like the rest of us.

Not much I can do, only so much time in a day or week, as we all know. And I chose to work on body conversions first, and maybe visit BBB and BB weighting of meshes, along with existing animation sets later.

Do keep in mind that the mesh used, the animation used and the skeleton used all have an equal say in the level of bounce or BBB and BB manipulation you will see. I nor anyone else could reasonably account for all possible combinations, it would be insane to even try. 

Cheers,

V

As a side note ; " LL exclusive " , ok but why ?

There is nothing " special here " related to LL, and the original mod is " open source/ Free of Charge /Modder resources "  ...

PPP...ppppsss : you forgot to cut " something" in these lowerbody parts ; here a screenshot with the L lower ( BB ) to the LL outfit ( and in NifSkope its name is LowerHGEC_S and not L ... be careful with this " detail" to avoid  some " issues"  in the futur ) ...but maybe you put these lowers just as some resources to be used to reconvert this outfit ???

I in no way marked this as an LL exclusive. It is a Modder's resource, provided as-is, with minimal support, hence my non-interest in it being published to any other site than LL. Does that make sense? Here, members are more informed and inline with the 'structure' we tend to use. Other sites have other procedures and ways of doing things.

Which folder/sub folder and which nif is that in your example? And no, I did not forget to cut anything. I think you missed the part about provided as-is. I just did a quick folder/nif review, trying to find what you are showing and simply do not see it.

What skeleton are you using?

Hi there

@ Varenne

... " I agree that the original BBB and BB animations and meshes were much more subtle in their level of bounce. "... sorry it's not my point of view ( BBB compared to the "Moving Breasts system " ) but yes if you are talking about the difference between the " Coronerra/Saaya Weightind " and the one from  " SetBody ...etc edition  " that came with a lesser " boucing " effect".

I don't use the resources from SetBody G6/Movomo edition, the symmetrical aspect is annoying in my case , just for compatibility reasons... but also because Saaya introduced this symmetrical aspect ( by mistake in my opinion ) in their " DMRA " distorded upper bodies ,as a "resources for Modders"  ! ( there is one vertex moved by accident between the breasts , never corrected by Saaya or Saaya's Team ... as i know.

So if i find a symmetrical body , i wrongly think it come from G6/Movomo Setbody...etc mod but that not always true , and this point is a source of mistakes i made just because i never thought this symmetrical aspect was already in some Saaya meshes ( DMRA -  " Extra Weighting " ) .

Cheers.

NB ... i posted a few " PPS " in my first post , did you saw them ?

PS : you put a whole variety of different HGEC Lowers except the "Original " one !  ( used by Colourwheel ..and me ...:°)

The skeleton used here is the one from Deedees ( i took it from Electrro's BBb designer body spell mod ) but i have 3 other Skeleton shorcuts in my desktop ... VipCxj version 9-3 , LAPf ( 1-4 or 1-6 ) and one from Growlf Body Resizing Mod ( it's not his " Unversal ) ,  

Based on your PPS's, yes, i read them all, I don't think these are going to be be very useful to you, as-is. You are a unique case and user. These are intended for those using SetBody Reloaded by movomo, hence my posting the root source of my resources; SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_42_Data, which are used to produce said lattices.

I don't use the HGEC Original, hence my not producing a conversion to it.

I use an LAPF-based skeleton ONLY, run through Realistic Physics and Force Package v12-38427-1-2. Odds are you will possibly need to make your own unique sets, since you use so many skeletons, many of which I consider obsolete. 

Gretings.

Hi Vareene.

Please help me to increase my english knowledge by ...  +0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 ... :°)

I think we don't understand each others  " perfectly " .

By "exclusive" i mean this :

...."

Distribution
You must first follow all restrictions and/or limitations by the original authors, if any.

This is to be considered a Lovers Lab Modder's Resource and should not be posted or distributed to other sites. It is intended and provided 'as-is' to be used by Oblivion MOD authors for mash-ups, or to add new sizes to your personal Oblivion build. Distributing to other sites is done at your own risk and I will not support requests for fixes and/or updates from any other site than Lovers Lab" ...

So if i cannot use and share "outside" LL one mesh of one of these nifs ( i need the " Panty "  Slip " or " petite cullotte " in french of the L and LL no BButt version + 1 BButt version  to add them to one Naiflan' s mod ) i must consider that i can only use this mod for a personnal use or for something shared only on LL .

That's not true ?

2) About the Gerra6/Movomo " Setbody Realoaded etc ... " , yes that's true i will not use these meshes as is ... but i can easily change the symmetrical aspect ( or the weighting ) to my own " taste" . So yes i use  and used by accident the GBEC upperbody ( symmetric ) from Movomo with the original lower ( asymmetric ) "tweaked" by Fejeena ... so that's was a mystake , but without any particular issue in this case.

And i will probably use other model too - without change for the non HGEC compatible models - and reworeked to an asymmetrical form for the other .

Now about your mod : as i understand the lowerbody parts you put to another folder ( BB et non BB versions) are just the source from SetBody 1.42 weighted to this oufit ?

And in this case , if they are only intended to be used ( without clipping ) with this " robe "  and i suppose this full model too , why are they not " cutted " ?

There is something i don't understand there. Sorry, but actually i think these lowers ( weighted to this specific " robe " )  are there to be used with something else that these boots/greaves , right ?

Cheers.

PS : By the way ,i saw this too : " . Distributing to other sites is done at your own risk and I will not support requests for fixes and/or updates from any other site than Lovers Lab"   ...

First, on distribution. I am in no way controlling or dictating what others do with this conversion work. You are free to use it any way you like AND post it any where you like. (I am not naive and know if people found value in posting/publishing to other sites they will.) It is, as stated a Lovers Lab Modder's Resource.

Further Explanation

If let's say someone posts it to, for example Hongfire. I am not going to go to Hongfire and look but I'm also not going to support it there either. That's the second part of that "at your own risk". I am no longer posting work in multiple locations, so I'm not going to support it or update it in multiple locations. Make sense? And yes, I'm thinking your confusion is something is being lost in the translation. If I wanted to make something exclusive to LL, I will state it as such, which I haven't. English is a very explicit language, which is why it is used for legal and government documents, even in countries other than America.

So no, your stated example, that's not true.

BB versus non-BBB
In order to expedite this conversion of so many body types, I decided not to change or alter any existing OP1 or OP2 on any upperbody models. All I did, for the full body models was add new OP3 nodes from a Setbody Template. The OP3s were present but not BBfied. This way they are now actively BBfied.

In the case of the separate lowerbody plus fundosi, there is both a BB enabled and not enabled. As stated, ("The separate lower body fundosi component could potentially be used to replace what is in the full armor conversion, but I have yet to try it and test it.") I did not test them as potential replacers with the fullbody conversions I made. Why? I simply don't care as I am only after the lowerbody and fundosi parts for a planned mash-up. I don't need the entire full body Lotus set. If someone wants more, well they'll just have to learn NifSkope and gerra6's tools and do it themselves. Make sense now?

Humor

Me thinks your brain is stuck in "I want this to be more than it is" instead of it accepting it for what it is.  :P

Greetings.

Hi & @ Varenne.

Thank you .

If i may ... i'm cannot agrre with your point of view ... it's the one from an english user  ,i'm not quiet sure that most of the " latin " based language's users will agree with your point of view.

You wrote : ... " English is a very explicit language, which is why it is used for legal and government documents, even in countries other than America. ..." , no sorry english isn't a very explicite language , it's a popular  language , yes , but not especially an explicite  one .

I was born russian , my native language were russian, poland ( " Polsky" ) ,  after these , netherland ,and finally french . 

Russian and french are very explicite ...  but concise is more accurate .

In english that's absolutly not true . Most of the time if you use a " translator/traductor"  to translate from english to french , you'll get something totally ununderstandable ... except for the Microsoft thecnical sheets (  usually well translated)   , most of the time it's better to not use any translator ( i don't use them ...) , and that's particalary true when you tried to translate something written by a non-english user .

In Belgium , where i live , the " legal and " government "  documents must be written in one of the 3 official languages spoken in this country ( German, French , Neertherland ) that 's the law ...  so in french for something you can buy in the french region, german for the german zone etc ...

So , in other words there are to much words with  too much different meanings , so english isn't a " conncise" language .

When i read the news from DarkOne ( at the Nexus of course ) , i have absolutly not problem to understand - correctly - what he wrote , i suppose it's because he uses the same "kind of english" we 've learned her in occident when we're students .

About your mod, i 'll never upload something anywhere without asking for permissions first ... and by " anywhere " i mean Nexus .

It wasn't my intention to  "upload " something from your mod ,  just to use the "panty/panties " ( from your different optional lowerbody ) to add them to some Naiflan lowers  because i use full - non cutted-  body parts to replace the cutted part originally there ... so i need some pieces to cover them.

Last question , please , to perfectly understand what this term means in english  : " exclusive "  ... if i write that my mod is LL exlusive that means you can only find it at LL and indirectly this means you cannot upload this one  ( or some assets from this one ) somewhere else without an explicite permission . Is that right ?

So iwhen i saw a mod is " Nexus Exclusove " that means i cannot use the assets publicly somewhere else , right ?

For you , there is probably no doubt , but for me , i'm not quiet sure  and it's a very important point i need to know to not get a " Ban Hammer" over my head ... :°)

Cheers.

PS: a simple source of confusion ... NifSkope , my version is alviable in 3 different languages : english , german and french ... the funcion " Scale Vertice " is translate in the french versio nby " Echelle des sommets "= scale of edges " ! ) , sorry i know what a vertice/vertex is , and i know what an edge point is , and that's absolutly not the same thing ... so sorry but the first time i was thinking about this meaning i was not quiet sure of the purpose of that " Scale Vertice" function  ... that's just a little example , no english isn't explicite for a non english user .

So that's probably not a good example , but that's something i will never consider as " explicite" , sorry for a non-english user ( like me ) there is a " hole..a canyon...an abyss" between a vertice and a " edge ... point "  .  English is a little bit pointless in my " brain" ... :°)

PPS : " Anglo-Saxons, Latins ou Slaves , nous n'avons pas du tout la même tournure d'esprit , et donc , désolée mais non , nous n'interprétons pas toujour forcément les choses de la même façon."

BING "Translator" ( and correctly translated ... ) :

"Anglo-Saxon, Latin or Slavic, we have not all the same turn of mind, and so, sorry but no, we do not interpret always necessarily things the same way."

Last question , please , to perfectly understand what this term means in english  : " exclusive "  ... if i write that my mod is LL exlusive that means you can only find it at LL and indirectly this means you cannot upload this one  ( or some assets from this one ) somewhere else without an explicite permission . Is that right ?

No, something stated as exclusive does not also indirectly mean 'restricted or limited use'.

Not that it matters since I never used the word.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/exclusive

1 exclusive /ɪkˈskluːsɪv/  adjective

Learner's definition of EXCLUSIVE

: not shared : available to only one person or group

We have exclusive use of the beach. [=we are the only ones who can use the beach]

The company has exclusive rights to (use) the logo.

an exclusive interview

[more exclusive; most exclusive]

a : only allowing in people from a high social class

He belongs to an exclusive club.

an exclusive hotel

an exclusive party

— opposite inclusive

b : available to only a few people because of high cost

exclusive suburban neighborhoods

She attended an exclusive private school.

one of the city's most exclusive restaurants

: full and complete

They gave their exclusive attention to the job.

exclusive of formal

: not including (something)

for five days exclusive of today

There is a sale on all merchandise exclusive of jewelry.

— see also mutually exclusive

Last question , please , to perfectly understand what this term means in english  : " exclusive "  ... if i write that my mod is LL exlusive that means you can only find it at LL and indirectly this means you cannot upload this one  ( or some assets from this one ) somewhere else without an explicite permission . Is that right ?

No, something stated as exclusive does not also indirectly mean 'restricted or limited use'.

Not that it matters since I never used the word.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/exclusive

1 exclusive /ɪkˈskluːsɪv/  adjective

Learner's definition of EXCLUSIVE

: not shared : available to only one person or group

We have exclusive use of the beach. [=we are the only ones who can use the beach]

The company has exclusive rights to (use) the logo.

an exclusive interview

[more exclusive; most exclusive]

a : only allowing in people from a high social class

He belongs to an exclusive club.

an exclusive hotel

an exclusive party

— opposite inclusive

b : available to only a few people because of high cost

exclusive suburban neighborhoods

She attended an exclusive private school.

one of the city's most exclusive restaurants

: full and complete

They gave their exclusive attention to the job.

exclusive of formal

: not including (something)

for five days exclusive of today

There is a sale on all merchandise exclusive of jewelry.

— see also mutually exclusive

Greetings.

Hi Varenne and thank you for your point of view, seriously.

But unfortunately , in french that doesn't exactly mean the same thing :

http://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaires/francais/exclusif_exclusive/32020

... the points 1 &  4 are very " accrrate" / concise .

You see  why sometime a non-english user could have " some "  trouble when he read / follow some topics.

Anyway , that's enought , if i wrote the term " exclusive" somewhere i need to add some more precisions too about my " meaning" of this adjective .

Cheers.