Help With Modifying Default BBP

iggypop1

I tried to open Just for fun and it exploted in my face . All this software tweaking maaaan its over my head i just want a nice bounce and butt jiggle

So now im asking if there is  a kind soul out there, for whom working the software is no problem, to take a look on this hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.zipand ad some more butt bounce... it has the perfect breast collision for my7B bombshell but lacks some butt(belly)

I just had to try asking

Greedy? yes...I would be very happy :angel:

Thanks

Ok opened up Just for Fun (outside game) loaded the Default BBP and opened up a second window with Just for Fun loaded a Default BBP that have the butt jiggle/bounce i

want and changed all the numbers in the first BBP to the numbers According to the other BBP so far so good. Save it and put into  my game ....with no result at all....hm

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=172373 and the one i have the one i want the butt fromhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml so its not that easy...... :(

The one with the but have breast collision but not upwards but downwards but have belly and vagina stolen from UKC :angel:

You need to open your skeleton mesh and body mesh and compare both against the bones listed in JFF. L Breast and R Breast, for example, don't always cut it. If you open the constraints tab in JFF, you'll see what bone nodes are parented to what. If you, for example, see L Breast and L PreBreast linked on the constraints tab and you have neither of one of the two bone nodes present on your skeleton nif as well as on your body nif, you won't see the same effects that others proclaim to see. Think of those extra nodes as puppeteers. Most bone nodes are present for modders to manipulate for animation, but when they are not animated, hdt gets to have its way, but they have to be there on both the skeleton and body nifs.

BTW JFF doesn't give you access to all the fun. You sometimes have to edit the xml directly. Weight painting is also important. Most HDT mods are designed for the modders' reconstructed meshes. If the mesh you have isn't exactly like the one any given modder has, you won't see the desired effects.

I use the original UNP body mesh, but it is modified to be HDT compatible, weight paints on the breast, butt, and belly are custom, and the HDT I have modified is designed around that.  If I gave you the HDT xml, it would not work the same for you as it does for me--unless I gave you the entire cluster fuck. LOL

Search around LL. there are tutorials all over the place

Archived