i'm about to give up on modding -- i have some many basic problems, please help

ralph13132

I cant figure out some of the most basic stuff

• How to change the breast size
  • How to change girth of legs
  • How to get more skin tones
  • How to install hair mods

I've tried bodylisde, cbbe, racemenu, ecce, unpb

There is never an option in character creation for changing breast size, or leg girth. You cannot edit your characters without clothse on either.

I'm obviously a noob, and I would really appreciate sdome help.

I think we need to go a little more basic according to your story, first of all u said u tried those mods...so I now suggest u to reinstall either CBBE/UNP+racemenu via Nexus Mod Manager (it's quite a handy tool for beginners).

Then afterwards make sure to check the esps are checked, go to the plugins tab in Mod Manager and see if all the plugins are checked.

Then after that search for your skyrim.ini (make a backup first just to be sure and store it somewhere save) and delete the original skyrim.ini. (when booting skyrim it should automatically create a new skyrim.ini, this fixed being able to use modding for me once)

And always check for requirements by said mods. Racemenu for example requires u to have SKSE and the game should be booted via using SKSE (and thus not via TESV.exe, so boot up the game via the install folder>skse.loader and not via the play button in steam).

- Then in game like dpflutie9 said u can play with the sliders in racemenu to increase/decrease breast size.

- For the Girth of legs u should use Bodyslide, but I'm not going to describe that intensely here; I suggest u read the description on the author's mod page for a description since it's quite a big one.

- Skin tones should come with racemenu when properly installed.

- Hair mods should just easily install when the requirements are all there.

According to your description of not being able to install the basic mods, I suggest u try to stick to popular mods either here and or on nexusmods and install them via Nexus Mod Manager (and always, and I really mean always read the description for those mods since most of those mods have requirements).

Hoped that helped u out, if not u can always ask some more questions.

Bodyslide's executable has calf and thigh width sliders in the legs subsection. If you have Xp32's Max. Compat. Skeleton with the racemenu plugin also has in-game sliders under "body scales" section of the character creation menu (type showracemenu in console or start a new game). Breasts have an enormous amount of possible modifications in bodyslide and have a few basic ones in the character creation menu in-game (breast scale, breast curve, breast fullness, breast perkyness, etc).

I really appreciate the help.

Can you tell me exaclty how to increase breast size. Which section of racemenu is it and what is it called? Maybe there is some limiation of my skelton

Its in the overall view, It is usually controlled by Weight.

I really appreciate the help.

Can you tell me exaclty how to increase breast size. Which section of racemenu is it and what is it called? Maybe there is some limiation of my skelton

Its in the overall view, It is usually controlled by Weight.

i do see the weight. so the only way to change breast size is to change weight?

It's worth pointing out that if you don't have Racemenu in the correct order and haven't installed the proper skeleton, you won't even see the "Scale" section of racemenu that allows changes in breast size.  Or they won't do anything.

You'll need to change the asset priority if it's not working, and the best way to do that is in MO (not NMM).  Move Racemenu to a lower priority than CBBE, HDT and your skeleton.

You'll need XPMSE to use RaceMenu in order to adjust the sizes in-game.  I prefer using BodySlide since it allows for the alteration of clothing and building all clothing around your selected size with a few button presses, and properties of the nifs can be adjusted since they're saved independently.

Install CBBE/Bodyslide, followed by XPMSE,, followed by HDT (if you plan to use it) followed by RaceMenu, and then finally ECE at the end.  Make sure when you install XPMSE you select the compatibility option for RaceMenu.  Do not install UNPB while CBBE is installed.

Look up Mod Organizer and how to use it.  It has a steeper learning curve, but it's totally worth it.  Gopher's videos help a TON.  You'll be happy you did this later on, as it makes troubleshooting a lot easier.  Don't give up yet ;)  With this in mind, set the bodyslide.exe as an executable with in MO, run it, and make your bodies there first.  Check Caliente's guide on Bodyslide for use practices here to properly save the bodies.

Once in-game, you'll be able to tweak slightly using the RM settings if you so please, but depending on the mod in use, these changes may not be global.

Archived