Vipcxj's RHH issue

The lifting effect of this mod stopped working all of a sudden.

All the menus show up fine in game, the armors with the script attached show up properly, the console outputs no error messages, and the mod initialized message shows up properly if I reset the mod using the ingame menu. 

The "changeheighttoself" spell does nothing and the armors that have a hard enchant also do not lift. 

I've tried loading only the oblivion esm and this mod along with the HHTest esp with just the required obse plugin and a fresh .ini file, still the same behavior. 

I've also tried obse versions 19 to 21 with the same result.

I'm using Growlf's skeleton, which is working fine as BBB animations play.

Anyone else seen this issue before?

The lifting effect of this mod stopped working all of a sudden.

All the menus show up fine in game, the armors with the script attached show up properly, the console outputs no error messages, and the mod initialized message shows up properly if I reset the mod using the ingame menu. 

The "changeheighttoself" spell does nothing and the armors that have a hard enchant also do not lift. 

I've tried loading only the oblivion esm and this mod along with the HHTest esp with just the required obse plugin and a fresh .ini file, still the same behavior. 

I've also tried obse versions 19 to 21 with the same result.

I'm using Growlf's skeleton, which is working fine as BBB animations play.

Anyone else seen this issue before?

Greetings.

What do you mean by ..." the console outputs no error messages ..."  ? When you activate the " tilda" key ( so , the console key by defaut )  do you see the message ; " High Heels System Initialized "  ?

... like in those picture i put a short time ago here :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45239-is-there-a-way-to-fix-eye-closing-weirdly/?do=findComment&comment=1131215

Cheers.

PS : usually just one line must be here , there are two because i use the esp from VipCxjs and there is another from  a " spell " activated by the VipCxjs original file but duplicated and made " .ESM " and not esp ... that's why there are two lines here.

Archived