ahegao

elcazador

It's a Japanese term for someone's 'funny face' when climaxing. Coming from 'ahe' which is the sound of lust-filled moaning and 'gao' which means 'face'. Its characteristics are blushed cheeks, eyes turning skywards and tongue sticking out a wide open mouth. Something like this:

tumblr_lvymfltdNG1qgsmk4.jpg

The most un-Japanese 'Ahegao' I could find, it seems... :s I'd sure love such a mod, but I imagine it rather difficult to animate a face's vertices for an expression like that. It would take a real Blender wizard to make it happen, if it's even possible.

I had an idea which is a completely different approach: Instead of making a facial animation, what if the funny face was an equippable mask? One that adapts the skin texture of the character who wears it, just like any clothing item that has body parts included. With a mask, bulging googly distorted eyes, an enlarged tongue hanging out and even sweat droplets/saliva were possible for comedic effect.

But if a facial animation can be done in NifSkope, with no need for Blender skills, it shouldn't be that complicated indeed. That's a helpful link you posted there! The mask idea is just for a more exaggerated cartoonish style, I'd appreciate having something like that for my comics.

You can create your own facial expressions in game with this mod: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=28379

Basically you go to an NPC, activate the custom facial expression thingy and then you can make your own facial expression that you can save and use for yourself or others. It's a bit tricky to use because the in game menu is not really good translated but with a bit guessing you should be able to figure it out, at least I did.

I had been messing around with 'EDialog' for a short while some months ago. At that time I had no clue how to really use its menu.

Now hearing about the possibilities of the mod makes me want to check it out again. Same thing as with mods like 'Redecoration'.

Initially I was reluctant to use it out of fear its handling was too complicated. After finally installing it, I found out it's rather simple to control and an outstanding tool for many purposes. How are such facial expressions saved? As an entry in the 'EDialog' ini, probably?

So any funny face can easily be shared?

'CTAddPose BS-1' has an equippable tongue as a bonus item, along with a ball gag and another item I don't remember clearly.

A milk pump or something. Never used the stuff except for the tongue. Need to add an x117 version of that for more character flexibility.

I had been messing around with 'EDialog' for a short while some months ago. At that time I had no clue how to really use its menu.

Now hearing about the possibilities of the mod makes me want to check it out again. Same thing as with mods like 'Redecoration'.

Initially I was reluctant to use it out of fear its handling was too complicated. After finally installing it' date=' I found out it's rather simple to control and an outstanding tool for many purposes. How are such facial expressions saved? As an entry in the 'EDialog' ini, probably?

So any funny face can easily be shared?

[/quote']

I don't know if it's saved in your save game or somewhere else. However, if it is saved somewhere within your .ess file then I think an extraction would be kind of impossible.

Aww, seems like whatever funny face I might come up with in 'EDialog' will be a private one. Making a real 'Ahegao' expression for everyone to use must be done in NifSkope apparently. Once I've got more time on my hands, I'll definitely try this out.

Archived