Immersive First Person View

Mailamea

Can someone help me or share with me a proper preset for this mod.

I'm mainly range/sneaky elf then a small dagger and shield to parry when situations get worse kind of character build.

Everytime im making a preset or changing settings for this, I always end up having a headache cuz the sway is too much not like the videos i've seen in youtube. Also i keep getting zoom ins when drawing my bow.

Thanks

You might want to try Enhanced Camera instead.  Less headache with setting it up.  it is almost just install and play.

i have tried it but the death when the weapon is ready bounces me to somewhere , i use a custom mod i made which when i reach 0health my char will stumble and ragdoll then after a few second i would get back up. But with logic dragon's mod whenever i die i bounce off too far then.

Well I don't know if u know about this mod but this one basically is the same as vanilla camera but being able to see your own body included http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

Yeah like i said its awesome and cool, but with ImFPV all the deaths are like when in third person, the only downside is im such a noob with the settings of this mod, but i see people with good configs it feels like real life and less camera sway

Where is the configuration data kept? Is it in the scripts folder?

I use IFP pretty exclusively, and spent at least a fair amount of time getting my setup how I like it, though after I had a recent issue with my presets getting corrupted and I had to re-do everything.

For archery, I don't think I'll ever find a good way to make it work with character animations being a bit janky, so I always just have IFP go into vanilla first person mode for bow-aiming.

Where is the configuration data kept? Is it in the scripts folder?

I use IFP pretty exclusively, and spent at least a fair amount of time getting my setup how I like it, though after I had a recent issue with my presets getting corrupted and I had to re-do everything.

For archery, I don't think I'll ever find a good way to make it work with character animations being a bit janky, so I always just have IFP go into vanilla first person mode for bow-aiming.

Thank you very much, you can export the settings theres a export function in IFP mcm menu, and it gets saved in SKSE/Plugins/1stperson.ini or immersivefirstperson.ini

Archived