General Help With SexLab Framework

chopstix906

Hello,

I've installed the Sexlab framework and have been attempting to use complementary mods with it, such as matchmaker, romance and all nude play. I have either installed them by placing the files in the data folder or by enabling them in NMM. Both seem to work the same way. When I open game, they eventually load on the MCM and I have all of the options to modify it and use the spells and dialogue that come with it. In other words, the game clearly recognizes that the mods are installed. However, whenever I use the spells or dialogue, none of the animations ever take effect. Everything else about the mod works, though. When installing these, I've made sure to run Generate FNIS. I have all of the necessary prerequisites and I have LOOT to make sure they load in the correct order. 

Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be? If you need any other information, let me know and I'd be happy to post what I've found.

Well, if you're sure that you've done all necessary steps and got all required mods, then I would say that there is a quite high chance, that

1) either FNIS had an error while running, can happen sometimes, just let it run again and see if it helps

2) or you've overwritten an important file, the easiest way to avoid this is using MO instead of NMM or manual installation, even though it's quite hard to handle at the beginning

3) maybe you've installed two mods for the same/a similar reason, that are incompatible, maybe check this again

4) Maybe you just used the FNIS spells in a wrong way: one is there to CHOOSE an animation, another one STARTS the chosen one. Additionally the FNIS spells only can choose its very own animations and none of the SexLab ones, these get activated by plugin mods (eg MatchMaker)

Hello,

I've installed the Sexlab framework and have been attempting to use complementary mods with it, such as matchmaker, romance and all nude play. I have either installed them by placing the files in the data folder or by enabling them in NMM. Both seem to work the same way. When I open game, they eventually load on the MCM and I have all of the options to modify it and use the spells and dialogue that come with it. In other words, the game clearly recognizes that the mods are installed. However, whenever I use the spells or dialogue, none of the animations ever take effect. Everything else about the mod works, though. When installing these, I've made sure to run Generate FNIS. I have all of the necessary prerequisites and I have LOOT to make sure they load in the correct order. 

Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be? If you need any other information, let me know and I'd be happy to post what I've found.

Run FNIS again, copy and paste the TEXT from the output window to a post here (use [ spoiler ] ... [ /spoiler ] tags please).  We can look at that and quickly tell if there's a problem there that needs to be fixed.

Here is the FNIS info:

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   3/21/2015 12:19:01 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.0  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 2409 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

Another thing I don't understand is I no longer have the ZaZ files in the Data folder yet FNIS keeps picking them up.

Hi,check your skse ,make sure that you update to the v172

Is 1.71 no longer compatible? Because it looks like 1.72 is still beta.

Archived