Fatigue mods and Lovers with PK

This, because every NPC that I have sex with eventually dies. And when they respawn, they die again! Now I know I have a bad reputation, but I never see them fight with guards. Sometimes they respawn at their home, and just die. It's just like they have a heart attack. Or maybe my Argonian shouldn't bite while having sex XD.

This also happens to NPC when they have sex with each other. They go unconcious, and never wake up.

Thank you in advance if you have any idea of what is happening.

EDIT: Solution in post #8

This' date=' because every NPC that I have sex with eventually dies. And when they respawn, they die again! Now I know I have a bad reputation, but I never see them fight with guards. Sometimes they respawn at their home, and just die. It's just like they have a heart attack. Or maybe my Argonian shouldn't bite while having sex XD.

This also happens to NPC when they have sex with each other. They go unconcious, and never wake up.

Thank you in advance if you have any idea of what is happening.

[/quote']

As GingerTom stated you may have a mod installed that is causing problems. Please post your FULL load order via OBMM (to do so hit import/export, then view load order, then copy it and paste it here).

well yes, i actually have a fatigue mod! It's VVadvanced. Here goes my load order. I know this is not the VVadvanced forum so you shouldnt really know, but is there any way to make VVadvanced not affect in this way NPCs? Thank you again

x117race.esm

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

BreakUndies.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TamagoClub.esm

Cobl Main.esm

VVAdvanced.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Cobl Races.esp

DRSplatter.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

VVAdvanced.esp

VVAdvanced-SI.esp

GDS.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

Well, I don't know of any way to "fix" your fatigue mod other than to uninstall it.

Your load order does need a LOT of work however :(

Please go to the link below and click on the technical support spoiler and then the example load order spoiler and then rearrange your files to match it (examples: Lovers with PK.esm should be before any other lovers esm, and Lovers3dorgasm.esp needs to be after LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, there are many more of the same issues).

In addition to the lovers stuff to move you also need to rearrange your DR6 to:

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp <----this needs to be below combat moves or it isn't patching anything!!!!

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp <-----this should be fine up above all the lovers stuff as I don't recall it needing to be last in your load order. Remember that Oblivion functions in a manner that in cases of conflict the mod lowest in the load order "wins".

I would not use Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp as it is considered fairly unstable (not as bad as the splatter part......LOL).

Also BreakUndies.esm should be the second to the last esm file just above HorseCombatMaster.esm

fixed orther. Thought that mod on TOP won x3, lolz.

Btw, I managed to deal with the fatigue problem. I activate god mode from the console (TCM) and use resurrect from console on my exhausted mates. So I want to suggest something according to this. God mode prevents from running out of energy, but does not give you energy either so it does not interfere with fatigue mods.

Can you make this automatic in the next version of Lovers? activate God mode in both NPC and PC while having sex, and then setting PC energy to 0 for some seconds and then a low value (so it does not get stuck in sex)? and NPC energy to max after setting 0 for some seconds (so he does not collapse on the street)? It would make it so easy to use fatigue mods this way with Lovers...

Unfortunately this won't work. "TGM" (Toggle God Mode) can brake many of the scripts lovers uses so it is not an option - not to mention TGM only effects you. If fatigue is a problem just go download a fatigue ring mod: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=28730 (wear the ring prior to sex and then take it off afterwards).

Also the "resurrect" command will reset the inventory of every NPC you use it on. You need to use "resurrect 1" instead.

Even if it "could" work I, nor anyone here at this site makes the lovers with pk core mod. It is instead made by some bright chaps in the Far East and only translated here. Most of the plugins are made by others in the Far East as well.

There are indeed some modders like Donkey and Galgat to name only a few that have made original mods here but that is the minority of the plugins. So long story short no it won't happen :(

Wish I had better news.....

Discovered that using the command console "setav fatigue 1000" on your exhausted partner will actually wake him up without reseting. Also, last version of VVadvanced does not require God Mode. You become unconcius, but are able to stand up in like 20 seconds. Hope it helps others with the same problem.

Also, changed the title of this thread so it is easier to find

Archived