Any Recommended Speechcraft/Dialogue/Romance Immersion Mods? (Or, good starter SL mods)

OTC

Hey all, just a quick question.

I've been looking around for certain kinds of mods that utilize SexLab, but I haven't really quite found what I'm looking for, so I'll ask you guys. I hope I'm posting in the right place, please let me know if I'm breaking any rules, this is my first post on the forum.

I am looking for some simple mods that allow me to initiate sex or romance with various NPCs through dialogue/speechcraft; preferably a mod such as SexLab Romance, something not just limited to a specific modded NPC or group thereof--Romance is the one I currently use, but it's showing its age a bit, and I find its options are rather limited, so I'm looking for an upgrade now.

I'm primarily an immersion kind of player--I run stuff like Frostfall, BeeingFemale, Arousal, etc. mainly because I find those options and having more things to be mindful of help to deepen my Skyrim experience, even if I don't actually utilize them all that often--so I'm not really looking for an ultra sex-heavy quest kind of mod (although they're always lots of fun, admittedly). Just something basic, like something that allows me to hit on the guys or girls in the tavern using my speechcraft, or solicit "services" if my arousal has gotten high and I'm just not having any luck in the inns ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've so far looked at SL Submit, which has a "Seduction" feature which allows you to do persuade/intimidate/bribe attempts, but it's based on having certain speechcraft perks which I've modded with Skyrim Redone/PerkusMaximus, so it might not be ideal (also, I have SL Defeat which is pretty similar to the rest of what Submit has to offer). I've also looked at some of the prostitution mods, although I'm less interested in being a prostitute or pimp, and more in having some brothels or workers in the cities and inns that my character could hire from time to time. I have Lover's Comfort and Spouses Enhanced, which are awesome mods, but the marriage requirement means I obviously can't use their features until I find a spouse! I also have SexLab Attraction/Approach, but so far they haven't worked for me at all yet, so I think something a little more active might be necessary.

Sorry for the long post! Here's a tl;dr.

tl;dr: Looking for immersion mods, around the theme of dialogue and/or romance, preferably not on based on quests or special NPCs. Or, just recommend your favorite mods, I just got SexLab and I want to start using it!

Archived