Q: Gags

Ed86

hello there fellows

i was wondering if there are gag moans in sexlab that can be called with 

SexLab.PickVoice(akActor).Moan(akActor, Utility.RandomInt (70, 100), true)

and how gags affects expressions

SexLab.GetExpressionByName("Pleasure").ApplyTo(akActor, Utility.RandomInt(30, 100))

or expression shouldn't be changed while gagged?

My mod GagSFX adds gagged sounds to sexlab  http://www.loverslab.com/file/794-gagsfx/

It automatically checks if a person in the sexlab scene has a gag on and changes to the gaggegd sounds automatically, among other things

Only caveat is I currently don't have any sounds for the male. I have placeholders should anyone find any good sounds though.

If for some reason you needed to use the gagged voice in your own mod, they are named "Female Gagged" and "Male Gagged". of course Gagsfx would be require to be installed.

ZazAnimationPack also has some gagged sounds, but I don't know if they can be accessed via Sexlab.

As for expressions, given it's likely the person is wearing a gag, it's probably best to not mess with their own expression handling.

Archived