[Sims 3] Josh’s femsim selection (UPDATED: Nov 2018)

Go to ‘outfit’ of ‘full body’ section and select whatever you want, the sim skin should be back to normal. Why this happens? I don’t know but at least on my experience happens when using customs sims, not only mine.

36 minutes ago, JoshQ said:

Go to ‘outfit’ of ‘full body’ section and select whatever you want, the sim skin should be back to normal. Why this happens? I don’t know but at least on my experience happens when using customs sims, not only mine.

Not work (still black) if i not choose skin

11 hours ago, ATIMKOS said:

Not work (still black) if i not choose skin

When you create a sim, Sims3 choose a random sim body and face with a random default EA skin and random default EA outfit.

If you choose to save the sim and add it in your Town, the sim is saved in your Library folder as a package.

Inside this package you will see SIMO resources which are the outfits (skin, face, clothes in any category) one SIME resource that is the sim description for its characterestics

and also TXTC, VPXY, FACE and BOND resources that is the Texture content the sim use.

If you convert/export your sim as saved sim (extension .sim ) Sims3 export only SIME and SIMO resources and of course the sims images (SNAP resources)

Everything else is missing because it's supposed to be in your library folder.

Now if you get the sim from a download and the sim is using custom content that you don't have, the sim you will see has no body texture, the outfits and hair are reset to default but the most important stays.

That's the body sliders.

You can add any skin, any hair any face makeup with what ever CC you have and make a sim that looks like a lot to the sim screenshot that you see in edit sim.     

• 10 months later...