Recently reinstalled New Vegas. WHAT DO!?

Okay, a few months ago I tried to play Fallout New Vegas but that was a COMPLETE FAIL. I tried installing Archive invalidation invalidated for nude textures but that in turn screwed up everybody the mods I got were installed with no organization I couldn't make the attack command my left click and steam wouldn't let me delete anything. Thankfully, steam has stopped acting like a bitch and now I can delete stuff. So, I deleted EVERYTHING in the fallout new vegas folder in steam for a completely fresh start and am reinstalling the game right now.

I remember reigor making an excellent oblivion and mod install guide for TES 4 but there isn't one for new vegas. I've been modding Oblivion for years but I am a complete newb at New Vegas or even FO3 for that matter so I'll need your help.

So, what do I install or what do I do as soon as Fallout New Vegas finishes installing (besides the script extender)? Where do I go from there? Please, any help would be appreciated!

Good news, I got the game to start up with sexout, the plugins and a few other mods, however, I've yet to see sexout in action and even with mcm installed, I don't see a way to configure the settings. What do I do?

I've already tried that, but all that appears is crap for project nevada. I'm going to do a reinstall once again. Should I install MCM before the mods or after?

Try installing MCM last.

The really weird thing is, that's what I did. I learned about mcm from the sexout trials thread and by then I had already installed the mods. Should I try installing it first this time or last?

The problem isn't first or last it is Project Nevada. Unfortunately it comes with its own version of MCM built in (did you not read the readme :) LOL). You maybe able to use it as is and not even need to install MCM. You will be able to tell by installing sexout and its plugins then hitting escape and selecting the top option "mod configuration" and sexout along with project nevada should show up on the far left.

If sexout is NOT there and you installed it properly (esm/esp files into the data folder) then you may need to disable project Nevada. Perhaps you can salvage PN if you manually overwrite the MCM it comes with with the original MCM mod but no guarantees.

The problem isn't first or last it is Project Nevada. Unfortunately it comes with its own version of MCM built in (did you not read the readme :) LOL). You maybe able to use it as is and not even need to install MCM. You will be able to tell by installing sexout and its plugins then hitting escape and selecting the top option "mod configuration" and sexout along with project nevada should show up on the far left.

If sexout is NOT there and you installed it properly (esm/esp files into the data folder) then you may need to disable project Nevada. Perhaps you can salvage PN if you manually overwrite the MCM it comes with with the original MCM mod but no guarantees.

Lesson learned: never install a crap ton of mods late at night. You get too impatient to really read readmes.

But anyways, so you're saying that If I have project nevada installed, I don't even need to install MCM? Will I be able to see the Sexout configuration menu's with the Project Nevada MCM stuff?

I'm still going to reinstall due to missing meshes, but I want to know this for sure.

You should be able to. I say "should". Project Nevada does come with its own MCM. I can't promise that sexout will work with it but it will NOT hurt you to try. If sexout doesn't show up when you hit escape and then mod configuration then install MCM and try again. If it still fails then you will have to dump Project Nevada. Sucks, but what can I say.

I used to have PN along with a bunch of other stuff that made up Nvamp including FOOK running but it cause massive instability. I uninstalled all of that stuff and run my custom armor/clothing/weapon esp with WarZones, Repopulated wastelands, IWS and XFO along with Sexout and am back to being stable again.

Well, I always install Project Nevada as one of my first mods, then stuff like SI or Sexout, depending on what I feel like playing around with, then install MCM, and lastly install one of the Unified HUD's mods. It works for me...

Yea, when I did have PN in my load order I just replaced the PN .xml files at Steam\SteamApps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\menus\prefabs\MCM\ rather than installing MCM on top of PN. I found that little tidbit reading through the description or comment section on the mod.....or it might have been in the PN readme........:) LOL!!!!! :)

Okay, this attempt has been a lot more successful than the last, mainly because I found the culprit behind all the missing meshes and textures. The Archiveinvalidation invalidated that I've been using is needed for the BnB body mod to display the textures/meshes properly, however, it comes with the side effect of making people pink and removing creature meshes. Is there any way of getting everything to work properly? I don't really like the BnB body, but it's definitely better than the messed up skin contortion that I have to use now :-/

Another thing, I have sexout working now but there are a few issues so far:

1. How do I get brutalrapers to work properly? Regular RaperS seems to work, but it's much more sporadic and crazy, almost as crazy as joburg.

2. Sometimes during rape or sex with NPCs, my character just disappears, and the rapist is raping the air.

3. The animations aren't always aligned, what parameters in the settings for the position adjustment should I put it at?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dump the archive invalidation invalidated deal. It is broken and doesn't work anymore. Use only the one in FOMM. Toggle it off and then on. Sometimes it helps to do it a couple of times and then you are golden.

1. On sexout brutal rapers - use the one from post 535 (I have found it to be the most stable - there is a later one down a couple of posts that added another feature but I didn't like it so I stuck with this one): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2107&page=54 Within the MCM settings for Sexout you can set who can be stalked and the percentage. For example you can turn off/down friendlies raping friendlies/companions and only leave combat rape settings high.

2. This seams to happen only to a few folks and they are working on a fix. Oh, and make sure you have deleted the regular raperS.esp - You can't run both together!!!

3. Animation adjustments are not possible yet (even though the option is there it doesn't work anymore). This may change but not right now. Best you can do is make sure you are on level ground and NOT close to any objects (chairs, walls, doors) as the havoc setting will warp you sometimes.

1. BrutalRapers works well, is there any way that I can get NPCs to rape other NPCs in combat?

2. The invisibility thin isn't much of a problem anymore now.

3. Okay. That makes sense.

In sexout sewerslave, I get raped by dermot, bur nothing happens after that. He doesn't even take any stuff from me and I just sit there as his henchmen do nothing but follow me. What do I do? Also, how do I get kidnapped by enemies and sold to dermot? DonO need to die or get raped by enemies?

One more thing, how do I start the workgirl plugins?

Thanks.

What about Sewer slave though? What am I supposed to wait for?

Also, how do I get enemies to rape women? Sometimes women randomly rape men somehow but it never happens to women, especially in combat.

One last thing, is the rape punch/leash stuff useable?

Archived