Playing with DD, some Questions

wow1337

Hi,

I tried some of the nice mods of this (sub)-forum. But I'm stuck with the usability of the mods. Sure, you can cheat yourself some devices and keys to check them out, but that can't be the only good way to use the mods. There are many mods that add devices when you are defeated (submit+variants) that are pretty cool. My problem is, what do you do then? Cutting of leather-bound devices is a nice idea, but what with the rest ?

Running to the next blacksmith or crafting a key is a nice solution, but it's so black and white, all or nothing :/

Any ideas how to add some more immersion/depth to motivate myself to a new skyrim playthrough with enhanced BDSM content?

The Captured Dreams mod provides more opportunities to get your character equipped with devices, and also provides a way to get the shop's blacksmith to remove devices.  The Cursed Loot mod also provides opportunities to get bound in high security devices that you have to pay a blacksmith to remove.

Archived