Help figuring out the sex slave mod(s) for me

cdaw1331

So I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but I've looked around and like a lot of the mods I see, but am honestly a touch overwhelmed by them all, so I thought maybe a friendly person or two could help point me towards what mod(s) I would need to do what I'm trying to do.

For starters, I don't want sex all over the place in the game, so nothing involving random rape in fights or blatant prostitutes or anything of the sort. I want Skyrim to stay Skyrim first and foremost, and to have the sexual aspect kept to one or two locations in game like a player home that I can go to when I'm in the mood for it.

What I'm looking to have is a sort of BDSM dungeon that is PC-owned where I can go to unwind. Nothing overly violent or bloody, but more oriented towards bondage (i.e. girls in collars, cuffs, stocks, rope, chains, etc. and preferably in kinky outfits) and sexual acts that involve such things (fucking the girl from behind while she's in the stock, fucking her face while she's on her knees with her hands tied up to the wall, etc.). Girls that are obedient (or at least become obedient over time) and are enjoying themselves as much as I am. A quest involving obtaining the dungeon and/or the girls would be a huge bonus, but not a requirement. I would prefer mod-made NPC's rather than vanilla ones, but mostly because most of the vanilla women look horrible and I'm not terribly good at make them look better.

I hope I'm not asking for too much, I just don't think I'd be able to figure out (and install) the mods necessary to make this work without breaking something without a little help.

Relevant Info:

I use NMM. I do not have hearthfire (making a family just didn't seem exciting to me), but could get it if it were necessary for a good mod that does what I'm looking for. I do have dawnguard and dragonborn and currently use all of the unofficial patches. Requiem is my overhaul of choice but I could do without if it's got compatibility issues with the sexlab stuff. SkyUI, FNIS, and apachii hair are also installed. UNPB is my current female body replacer of choice, but I would happily switch if another one works better with the animations I need. I do not yet have a male replacer.

If you read through all that, thanks for your patience.

If not, TL;DR newb perv needs help making a sex dungeon.

There is no mod exactly like what you want but you can use one particular mod to build the little dungeon you have in mind. You can use the I'll Take The Display Model mod to select your dungeon dwellers and pose them on various equipment. That mod will contain those characters to your dungeon and on whatever equipment you assigned them to.

You'll still need Matchmaker or another sex via spell mod to actually have sex with them once there and having sex with them bound is limited but that's pretty much as close as you can get.

Archived