I really want to make a mod but need help please.

calranthe

I was going to do a post in the general section about  with each iteration of bethesda game we lose a lot of content mods, yes we have huge amounts of base framework mods but have lost mods like lovers bitch and cursed armor which had actual content to go with them.

I want to create a more simplified version of the cursed armor mod and I think it should be relatively easy based on the following assumptions.

Description A mod that will allow an armor set to corrupt and slowly drive a character into lust and debauchery the armor is living and will wish to propegate/infect others via sex and seduction.

Now this is the part where I make assumptions

A)The aradia armor set is perfect for this and hopefully I could get permission to use it (this removes all needs for me to be a 3d modeller which I am not and I am not very artistic inclined either)

B)Cursed loot already has mechanics to force armor on to you, including the Aradia set and also has scripting mechanics to allow infection/impregnation via estrus/chaurus.

C)It is possible to do timed text/actions Devious already has the plugs and arousal mechanics.

D)Some one or some people would be  willing to painfully walk me through the mechanics of creating this kind of thing.

(I can write erotica content quite well but my scripting and mod ability is -1)

What I want this mod to do exactly.

At the point you are trapped (via loot or choice) into the Aradia armor set, it begins to arouse you (that part is already in cursed loot) while arousing you and bringing you to orgasm you get text messages and prompts trying to coerce you into finding a partner to "breed" with each time you orgasm within the armor it grows stronger you grow weaker. I want this to go slowly, over time and you have the choice to resist but the writing will be done in a very seductive way.

IF this worked it could be used as a template for other ideas like a ghost haunted set of bondage (normal iron set) instead of breeding/infecting being the driving force it would be a horny ghost haunting the pieces who feeds of your sexual energy and debauchery.

The "bad ending" would be you reduced to a sex puppet while the ghost or armor makes your decisions for you.

I am assuming a lot in that I believe the above mechanics are already in and I am asking to do nothing impossible like creating my own mod from nothing.

I know most mod creators are busy so I would not ask another to build this and I do not want to really bother the maker of Araidia, devious or loot right away until some one lets me know this is very possible.

To me it would make an excellent addition/plugin for Cursed Loot

The story sounds interesting, and maybe you also could build in some mechanics of SD+ (the Spriggan quest is a bit like what you imagine, if I got that correctly) or (here I'm not sure) More Devious quest, that randomly let you lose control of your PC, so she will walk to the nearest person and offer her body.

Don't know, but hose two mechanics seem to be useful in the way you want to go.

But don't we already have this kind of forcing armor?

- SD+ Spriggan quest gives you an armors, that grows stronger over time, that spreads out to more parts of your body as it grows stronger, and that trys to force you to do its will (finding a place in this story)

- And Aradias armor is not quite forcing your will, but your body, especially the version of Cursed Loot. So it drains health, and weakens the wearer in sunlight.

I don't want to tell you to stop, I really like your idea, but maybe go more for the ghost that Aradias armor. If you are able to create a NEW forcing armor, I will be one of the first downloading it!

Hmm, theoretically I know basic stuff of programming, but I'm not good at Object Oriented Programming (which is more modern and my suggestion), if this is supported, and I've read a bit into Papyrus and have to say, it's my personal Nemesis :/ 

I already worked with PHP, where you can say "It's not a bug, it's a feature", but at Papyrus it seems that quite often the term "It's a feature, it's a bug, too" also fits quite well :/

Archived