how to trigger the badend of lovers LandE?

LandE is a little wonky in this regard.

When in combat and your health drops below the 40-50% range, you should get a message along the lines of "The feast of Shame is about to begin.." and the combat stops with you frozen in place. If this doesn't happen, something else is interfering with LandE's scripts and you won't get the bad end.

If you're fighting a humanoid, this will most likely be followed by "You feel weak in your knees and cannot move" which cues the normal rape scene and resuming play afterwards.

If you're fighting a goblin or such, you might get "You're losing consciousness" instead. From here, it varies a bit, I've tried everything from waking up again to being forced to load an earlier game with no warning and occasionally one of two bad endings. The bad endings aren't a certainty, and they only seem to occur here.

LandE is a little wonky in this regard.

When in combat and your health drops below the 40-50% range' date=' you should get a message along the lines of \"The feast of Shame is about to begin..\" and the combat stops with you frozen in place. If this doesn't happen, something else is interfering with LandE's scripts and you won't get the bad end.

If you're fighting a humanoid, this will most likely be followed by \"You feel weak in your knees and cannot move\" which cues the normal rape scene and resuming play afterwards.

If you're fighting a goblin or such, you might get \"You're losing consciousness\" instead. From here, it varies a bit, I've tried everything from waking up again to being forced to load an earlier game with no warning and occasionally one of two bad endings. The bad endings aren't a certainty, and they only seem to occur here.

[/quote']

I think my reason is i fight a goblin... maybe i should try a non-humanoid, millions of thanks

I seem to recall it working for goblins back when I used LandE (I love the idea behind the mod but it really messes a lot of others up).

If you still can't get it to work, try to let us know what messages you're getting from LandE. Can you get the "Feast of Shame" thing to trigger at all during combat etc?

I seem to recall it working for goblins back when I used LandE (I love the idea behind the mod but it really messes a lot of others up).

If you still can't get it to work' date=' try to let us know what messages you're getting from LandE. Can you get the \"Feast of Shame\" thing to trigger at all during combat etc?

[/quote']

Yes I just tried it, I can get the Feast of Shame, but after that i am freezed for a while and forced to load game, still no badend...

Drowning triggers it for me every single time

hummm..! never tried that,( Something new to do ) ;O I did make it happen, but then all it is is you stay naked, and get treated as a whore by every one..  I think it could be a really neat mod , I wish the original Author would finish it.. I know he must have had some really big Idea's for it...

Archived