Body changes?

ghosty0100

A few days ago I made a Sexlab Skyrim for the first time and had a blast. I'd installed Sexlab Hormones, Estrus Charus, Beeing Female etc... It didn't take very long to figure out the body wasn't changing. Breasts, belly, and butt were supposed to expand/shrink and it wasn't happening. I've tried hunting for the way to make the body change but evidently I'm looking in the wrong places. Any help for the requirements?

A few days ago I made a Sexlab Skyrim for the first time and had a blast. I'd installed Sexlab Hormones, Estrus Charus, Beeing Female etc... It didn't take very long to figure out the body wasn't changing. Breasts, belly, and butt were supposed to expand/shrink and it wasn't happening. I've tried hunting for the way to make the body change but evidently I'm looking in the wrong places. Any help for the requirements?

Being female has a support thread in the downloads forums which is where you should be asking this question but of course first you should probably review the Installation Instructions because when followed they work so...

Archived