i wanna know what mods im using is effecting the FPS and why the game CTD and what mod is script heavy

my pc has a 2gb GTX 660ti and abd 8gb of ram and i7-2600

so my pc is pretty good so when i play skyrim without mods its 60fps but with all these mods im using got me to loss over 30-20 fps when i play it keeps droping and then coming back to 60fps its annoying and sometimes the game CTD so i wanna know what mods that im using thats killing my FPS and what heavy scripted mod that im using thats bugging up my game?

there are a couple of mods im using that fixes some problems i guess and they are

Unofficial Skyrim Patchs

LOOT

SKYRIM Save Cleaner tool

these are what i use that fixes some problems and im not sure if there are any more programs that fixes even more problems.. is there?

oh and i have over 226 plugins and i have over 273 mods!

and i wanna copy and past the names of the mods cause naming them all is gonna take alot of time so how do i copy and past all the name of the mods im using?

ok .... well there is many script gurus here but without a mod list and some papyrus they are just going to make a sigh and move to the next post. I could just start naming script heavy mods for you and this may help or you could read this .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8534-please-read-before-posting-here/

but how do i copy all the names of the mods im using? i cant copy all 200+ mods names and post it here one by one is there another way to copy them all and past it?

my pc has a 2gb GTX 660ti and abd 8gb of ram and i7-2600

so my pc is pretty good so when i play skyrim without mods its 60fps but with all these mods im using got me to loss over 30-20 fps when i play it keeps droping and then coming back to 60fps its annoying and sometimes the game CTD so i wanna know what mods that im using thats killing my FPS and what heavy scripted mod that im using thats bugging up my game?

there are a couple of mods im using that fixes some problems i guess and they are

Unofficial Skyrim Patchs

LOOT

SKYRIM Save Cleaner tool

these are what i use that fixes some problems and im not sure if there are any more programs that fixes even more problems.. is there?

oh and i have over 226 plugins and i have over 273 mods!

and i wanna copy and past the names of the mods cause naming them all is gonna take alot of time so how do i copy and past all the name of the mods im using?

type in search %appdata% go to local/skyrim and you see DLClist of all mods installed

Jaxonz Diagnostics can be helpful in this endeavor. If you feel scripts are truly at issue with your performance. But generally, as long as you're not installing total garbage mods, scripts are usually the smallest impact on total game performance.

The 2GB of VRAM can be something of a bottleneck in a high mod install especially if you're using a lot of texture overhauls and an ENB as well.

Suffice it to say I run pretty much every high resolution texture mod/flora overhaul/parallax overhaul and a ridiculous ENB and I downsample from 4k to 1080p and the best I get is around 20 - 30 FPS outside and this is on a GTX 970 4GB, I7 960 and 16GB of RAM.

Simple facts are the game can only handle so much regardless of what hardware you throw at it. I doubt I'd get 60FPS outside on my rig, with my mod load, even if I wasn't down sampling.

Thats about all I can really advise without a load order.

what mod is script (or resource) heavy

Mods such as

• Texture mods that are over 2k in resolution
  • High-poly meshes, even SMIM
  • Script-heavy mods such as Frostfall
  • WARZONES or Civil War Overhaul
  • heavy ENB presets such as the K series from Kyo, which are meant to be tuned and used with very-high end gaming PCs.

Archived