Sexlab animations for more creatures

Bad Dog

There's a mod called Monster Mod that adds a bunch of new monsters to Skyrim and another here on LL that adds dicks to them. I was going to make it all Creature Framework friendly, but then realized that there's no point if you can't have sex with the monsters. 

There's a bunch of monsters which, if I understand right, are a different skin on an existing skeleton, e.g. drakes are built on the wolf skeleton. That means that all the wolf animations can be used to animate the drake rather then having to do a bunch of special stuff. So in theory, SL animations for wolves could be used to let them have sex, right? But right now I think SL is not recognizing them as an animatable race--the matchmaker spell on them fizzles, which usually means SL couldn't find an animation.

So any ideas how to make these creatures recognizable to SL as whatever their base skeleton is? Change their race? Twiddle SL somehow? 

Archived