[Sims 3] Horror Mistress Edit

Horror Mistress Edit

post-535934-0-84064500-1423897083_thumb.jpg

Holy crap! That surely took me too damn long…

I can talk and talk about all the little problems this CC gave me but honestly who cares? (I know I don’t :P). The important thing is that is finally available and I hope you enjoy it in your game.

post-535934-0-32898600-1423897110_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-61450300-1423897106_thumb.png

Horror Mistress with breasts made by CmarNYC / with BarbieBoobs

post-535934-0-36807800-1423897096_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-25919600-1423897090_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-02714800-1423897103_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For youngadult and adult females
  • Located in the “Body” category
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, career and outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Color channels: 4
  • LODs and morphs (made properly for a change)
  • Polycount: 3800 something
  • Package and sims3package included

Defects:

• For now this is the best piece of naked clothing I’ve ever released… but still isn’t 100% perfect. Let’s start with some clipping in the underarm, only noticeable if you femsim elevates her elbows above the shoulders
  • Next one is the skirt, most of the time everything will look all right; the moment you sit you will notice a little clip in the crotch area and some deformation in the inner thighs. The problem is I’m using bones created for a skirt with naked legs, but without them this CC would not exist. It seems the solution is to generate a unique set of bones but that’s way above my paygrade (heh)
  • The mesh normals are a little wonky, it’s more evident on the back of the corset where half of it will look darker under different light conditions.
  • Obviously the skirt’s tail will also create some clipping, especially when interacting with other objects. But the original did it too so I’m not overly concerned
  • Finally LOD2, it just has some blind pixels on the back of the skirt. After 2 hours trying to fix them I just made them less noticeable

I want to give a very big THANK YOU! to Cmar, without Meshtoolkit’s latest version (1.4.4) this CC would’ve not been possible. Also thanks for the 3D boobs :D

--  Edit, convert, remove, do whatever you want. Just give credit --

post-535934-0-84064500-1423897083_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-25919600-1423897090_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-36807800-1423897096_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-02714800-1423897103_thumb.jpg

HorrorMistress_EDITwBarbieBoobs_byJoshQ.zip

HorrorMistress_EDITwCmarBreasts_byJoshQ.zip

^ Yep count on it.

It will be my last release before taking a rest. My only worry is if they will preserve their appearance once you import them to your game, they rely too much on CC specially sliders. (check the first link on my signature for a complete list of sliders and other stuff I use).

I was thinking in making a pack with essential CC but organizing all that stuff would take me weeks(damn you procrastination, damn you!).

So I believe the best will be to transfer the face genetics to a freshly made sim and share the .sim file, that way using Mastercontroller you can transfer the appearance to another femsim without overwriting job status, family, etc. Also you can use it to start a new household from the start.

Just don't expect me to write the bio, carefully select the traits/lifetime wish/zodiac sign or to think in a nice name (probably will name them "Sim No.1, Sim No.2 ...etc.") :P

The ETA should be in 2 weeks from today, 3 max.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

im guessing you need supernatural?

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For youngadult and adult females
  • Located in the “Body” category
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, career and outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • 1 year later...

Do you mind sharing a picture of the problem?

My initial guess is the boobs on my clothes are conflicting with the sliders you're using for shaping Gecko's, try reducing your custom sliders to 0. You can also check what sliders I use under the "Some sims I'd made" section of my signature.