View File

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IT DOES
This mod enables SOS Underwear for both genders.
Normally SOS Underwear is invisible on females and only shows up on males. Not with this mod!
It will enable SOS Underwear to show on both genders. EQUALITY! Yay...
It can also serve as a base for replacers allowing any slot52-ready mesh to be used for SOS Underwear (file names will need some setting up though).

Since SOS no longer distributes Underwear to everyone like crazy, use console commands to obtain it.
First type help underwear to get the complete list of all underwear items the game holds.
The ID we are looking for should be **0012da where ** are 2 digits that depend on your load order.
Use player.equipitem **0012da to equip underwear (it will automagically give you the item if you don't have it already).
Alternatively use player.additem **0012da 1 to get the item to your inventory.

WARNING - SOS no longer puts underwear on people you undress. Instead, it strips them from underwear if a mod puts underwear on. It's not a bug, it's an intended behavior on SOS's part.

PACKAGES - WHICH ARE FOR YOU?
STEP 1 - MESHES
First of all you need meshes for female underwear. Pick the package that corresponds to the bodytype you're using.
So far I've created meshes for standard UNP (aka UNP Main) and UNP Skinny (this is the one I personally use).
If you want meshes for another bodytype I may consider doing it, but -> see REQUESTS section of description.
STEP 2 - TEXTURES
My meshes are based on SFW versions of original bodytypes and they use the same textures.
For UNP either grab original bikini textures from UNP site or use texture package provided here - it's linen-leather retexture hand-made by yours truly.
If you want to know how it looks, check the screenshot - I used these textures there.
CBBE (if I ever create meshes for that) uses vanilla textures so you don't need any.
Other bodytypes - I'm not sure if and what textures they require, will know when I create underwear meshes for them.

REQUIREMENTS
To work properly requires a mod that will "schlongify" females. If this requirement is not met, you'll end up with "perma-undies" on all females.
My recommendation is SOS Female Schlongifier which was made speciffically for this.
Alternatively you can use SOS Addon that puts penises on all females (like for example SOS Schlong for Females UNP).

REQUESTS
There are no meshes for your favourite bodytype? Well, I made this mod for myself so doing anything more than UNP Skinny was my good will.
There is a CBBE/UUNP bodyslide version here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2769-sos-underwear-for-both-genders-for-cbbe-bodyslide/
That gal seems really into it, so how about you go bug her about custom meshes :P

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim, any schlong addon for females (SOS Female Schlongifier recommended for regular players)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

to clarify, this was not made for females with schlongs right or no?  

It does not matter as far as I know.

My character does not have one but she utilizes this.

-------

On a side note.

@Erundil

I use bodyslide so I had to move some files around and change slot asignments on meshes but...

Syri thanks you.

post-227966-0-08418400-1423462958_thumb.png

to clarify, this was not made for females with schlongs right or no?

It does not matter as far as I know.

Yup, doesn't matter. You can be a female, have a penis and wear underwear. I'm not a discriminating type and my mods aren't either :P

I use bodyslide so I had to move some files around and change slot asignments on meshes but...

Syri thanks you.

I'm glad to have made Syri happy. But I'd like to know the details. I have very little experience with Bodyslide... What files did you have to move? From where and where to? What did you have to do to meshes?

think you can make a version for UNPB REDUX?

Could you make a CBBE version please?

Both of you please check the REQUESTS section in description. Use the guidelines there and send me a PM with a proper request.

Making a request means a little cooperation with me to smooth the process.

Syri thanks you.

I'm glad to have made Syri happy. But I'd like to know the details. I have very little experience with Bodyslide... What files did you have to move? From where and where to? What did you have to do to meshes?

I used body slide to make the bikini I wanted then I copied the meshes to a new location then renamed them.

In this case overwriting the underwear from your mod.

Then I opened both nifs _0 & _1 and changed slot assignments to match your original nifs.

post-227966-0-24675000-1424578674_thumb.png

I used body slide to make the bikini I wanted then I copied the meshes to a new location then renamed them.

In this case overwriting the underwear from your mod.

Then I opened both nifs _0 & _1 and changed slot assignments to match your original nifs.

Ah, I see. So you've built a replacer based on my mod, just like I wrote in description.

I'm glad I've asked, now other people can use your instructions to make their own replacers easier!

So basically this just lets you equip underwear on female characters so you can remove the armor and they still have the underwear equipped yes? So the armor and underwear will both be equipped at the same time.

Once sex is started if you have the remove slot 52 checked in sexlab it will remove the underwear too for sex correct?

Just making sure I understand exactly how this works.

So basically this just lets you equip underwear on female characters so you can remove the armor and they still have the underwear equipped yes? So the armor and underwear will both be equipped at the same time.

Once sex is started if you have the remove slot 52 checked in sexlab it will remove the underwear too for sex correct?

Just making sure I understand exactly how this works.

Yes, your understandanding is correct (assuming no other mods interfere in equipping/unequipping).

Very cool, ok I am going to try this mod. I have a suggestion and maybe it works this way already but if not I think it would be a great addition.

Could this mod also give all NPC's underwear as well? Then they would unequip the underwear along with armor for sex like the dragonborn, but when you kill them and loot their armor the body would still have underwear, assuming you didn't loot that too of course.

Very cool, ok I am going to try this mod. I have a suggestion and maybe it works this way already but if not I think it would be a great addition.

Could this mod also give all NPC's underwear as well? Then they would unequip the underwear along with armor for sex like the dragonborn, but when you kill them and loot their armor the body would still have underwear, assuming you didn't loot that too of course.

I came up with the same idea (or almost the same, you'd need to go more into detail to compare it with mine). I researched the possibility of doing just that and figured out that SOS already does similar things, so I went with the idea to Belisariu who manages SOS right now and explained the whole thing to him. I was hoping he could alter SOS so it would manage underwear like this. Unfortunatelly he showed little interest. He's probably too busy maintaing SOS as it is. Also I suck with scripts so there is little chance I'd ever do a mod that would work along SOS without issues.

If anyone good at scripting can make a script to do just that, I'd gladly add him as co-author, or if he makes a separate mod, I'd totally recommend it in my mod's description.

I know this comes down to scripting and is what is being discussed a little, but if this could be modified to be its own addon that behaves exactly like the other PermaUndies mod (on Nexus) but for females instead, it would be EXACTLY the kind of thing I've been looking for.

Using PermaUndies and the three main SOS addons (average, regular, muscular), I give the males an 85% chance of wearing underwear and a 15% chance of being nude (somewhat realistic, as most men would wear underwear, especially in a colder climate, while some go commando).  However, all of the females are nude (when unequipped, of course), and as a guy I don't mind nude females, but having every female be nude when unequipped is unrealistic.  Most of them should be wearing underwear, but I haven't found any mods yet that can allow for the randomization that SOS does.  If this mod could be modified to be an addon that provides a % chance of adding the undies to any given female, then it would be perfect, as I could then use the Schlongs for Females addon as well but delete the "schlong" mesh so the female is simply nude.  I could thus set "PermaUndies for Females" at 85% and "Schlongs for Females" at 15% and it would be perfect.

This is so close to what I'm looking for, it would be very awesome if someone could make this an addon.

BTW, I did try using the Schlongifier for Females mod in combination with Schlongs for Females, but despite my own character having the underwear on when she was assigned "No Schlong for Females", most of the NPC females were still nude, even when they were also assigned "No Schlong for Females".  So, it looks like this underwear mod would have to be made an addon in order for things to work the way I'd like.

I know this comes down to scripting and is what is being discussed a little, but if this could be modified to be its own addon that behaves exactly like the other PermaUndies mod (on Nexus) but for females instead, it would be EXACTLY the kind of thing I've been looking for.

Using PermaUndies and the three main SOS addons (average, regular, muscular), I give the males an 85% chance of wearing underwear and a 15% chance of being nude (somewhat realistic, as most men would wear underwear, especially in a colder climate, while some go commando).  However, all of the females are nude (when unequipped, of course), and as a guy I don't mind nude females, but having every female be nude when unequipped is unrealistic.  Most of them should be wearing underwear, but I haven't found any mods yet that can allow for the randomization that SOS does.  If this mod could be modified to be an addon that provides a % chance of adding the undies to any given female, then it would be perfect, as I could then use the Schlongs for Females addon as well but delete the "schlong" mesh so the female is simply nude.  I could thus set "PermaUndies for Females" at 85% and "Schlongs for Females" at 15% and it would be perfect.

This is so close to what I'm looking for, it would be very awesome if someone could make this an addon.

It does not come down to scripting. This is something you do in CK by editing the PermaUndies ESP file.

First you need to make it work for females (same method as my Female Schlongifier).

Then you need to assign the female meshes to the Armor Addon (same as in my Underwear for Both Genders).

These tips should be enough to do it yourself.

BTW, I did try using the Schlongifier for Females mod in combination with Schlongs for Females, but despite my own character having the underwear on when she was assigned "No Schlong for Females", most of the NPC females were still nude, even when they were also assigned "No Schlong for Females".  So, it looks like this underwear mod would have to be made an addon in order for things to work the way I'd like.

You confuse things. None of my mods equip underwear on anyone. They only make the underwear item VISIBLE if already equipped (because normally u can equip underwear on females, but it's invisible).

It does not come down to scripting. This is something you do in CK by editing the PermaUndies ESP file.

First you need to make it work for females (same method as my Female Schlongifier).

Then you need to assign the female meshes to the Armor Addon (same as in my Underwear for Both Genders).

These tips should be enough to do it yourself.

You confuse things. None of my mods equip underwear on anyone. They only make the underwear item VISIBLE if already equipped (because normally u can equip underwear on females, but it's invisible).

Interesting, I'll have to give it a try, thanks!

As for the underwear being visible, if some females were wearing underwear and some weren't, that means some females had it equipped already and some didn't.  Weird, but oh well. :P

As for the underwear being visible, if some females were wearing underwear and some weren't, that means some females had it equipped already and some didn't.

Not true. If you can see underwear, it can mean 2 things (and you are confusing them):

1. the underwear item is equipped

2. the underwear item is NOT equipped, but no compatible schlong addons were found, so SOS equips underwear mesh (NOT item, just mesh) to cover the hole.

When I say hole I mean the one visible on males when you remove schlong AND underwear mesh.

As for the underwear being visible, if some females were wearing underwear and some weren't, that means some females had it equipped already and some didn't.

Not true. If you can see underwear, it can mean 2 things (and you are confusing them):

1. the underwear item is equipped

2. the underwear item is NOT equipped, but no compatible schlong addons were found, so SOS equips underwear mesh (NOT item, just mesh) to cover the hole.

When I say hole I mean the one visible on males when you remove schlong AND underwear mesh.

Ah, ok.  That makes sense.

I got PermaUndies to apply the underwear to females when I assign it to them, but I'm not sure how to have it actually recognize females as a valid choice for randomization.

EDIT: I got it working!  I had to set the gender variable to 2 in order for it to recognize both male and female as valid choices.  I then had to reset SOS in MCM.  The only thing left to do is properly convert the undies to CBBE HDT with bodyslide capability.  I've done so several times now, but I keep running into clipping and size issues in-game.  I'll keep trying, but I'll also keep my eyes open for a well-done conversion by anyone who is better than I am.

(...) I got it working!  I had to set the gender variable to 2 in order for it to recognize both male and female as valid choices.  I then had to reset SOS in MCM.  The only thing left to do is properly convert the undies to CBBE HDT with bodyslide capability.  I've done so several times now, but I keep running into clipping and size issues in-game.  I'll keep trying, but I'll also keep my eyes open for a well-done conversion by anyone who is better than I am.

I'm glad you managed the modifications on your own. I just remembered there was a guide to Schlong Addons somewhere on teh internetz, I think you found it.

I'm totally rooting for you to do the bodyslide conversion. I never learned how it works.

If you manage to make it good, I'd gladly add it to the download so other ppl could use it too (pointing you as an author of bodyslide conversion).

(...) I got it working!  I had to set the gender variable to 2 in order for it to recognize both male and female as valid choices.  I then had to reset SOS in MCM.  The only thing left to do is properly convert the undies to CBBE HDT with bodyslide capability.  I've done so several times now, but I keep running into clipping and size issues in-game.  I'll keep trying, but I'll also keep my eyes open for a well-done conversion by anyone who is better than I am.

I'm glad you managed the modifications on your own. I just remembered there was a guide to Schlong Addons somewhere on teh internetz, I think you found it.

I'm totally rooting for you to do the bodyslide conversion. I never learned how it works.

If you manage to make it good, I'd gladly add it to the download so other ppl could use it too (pointing you as an author of bodyslide conversion).

I actually didn't use any guides, I just used TES5Edit and I looked at the scripts for SOS Addons and found the variable for gender and what it needs to be set at in order to randomize for which gender.

I'll have to see if I can do a good enough job with the bodyslide to release it publicly.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is quite cool, thanks for the work.

I'm having an issue with beast races and elves all receiving perma-undies. Bretons/Nords/Imperial/etc are all working fine. Any ideas why that might be? I'm fine with editing things on my own, I'm just not sure where to start on this one :).

Thanks!

I'm having an issue with beast races and elves all receiving perma-undies. Bretons/Nords/Imperial/etc are all working fine.

Have you read the requirements? Do you meet them? Which mod exactly are you using to schlongify the females? Is your problem gender-speciffic or happens to both genders?

I'm having an issue with beast races and elves all receiving perma-undies. Bretons/Nords/Imperial/etc are all working fine.

Have you read the requirements? Do you meet them? Which mod exactly are you using to schlongify the females? Is your problem gender-speciffic or happens to both genders?

Thanks for the reply, just for clarity it's all the female Elves, Khajiit and Argonians that have the issue.

I do meet the requirements. I'm using the SOS Female Schlongifier.

I went back and looked and all races work for Males, no issues there. The female races listed above seem to have an issue being Schlongified. One thing I noticed is that if I go to the SOS SkyUI menu and toggle the Schlong type (from Female Schlongifier to the default) and say yes to the warning that I'm using the incorrect gender, is that it seems to work (no perma-undies at least) from that point forward for that character. Toggling to female then returns perma-undies issue.

I'm starting from a fresh game when I'm testing this to try and reduce possible corruption issues. I have a lot of mods, I can provide a list if needed. My initial suspicion is that the Elves may not work due to Ethereal Elven Overhaul, I know it does something to separate the head / body mesh locations. Might be confusing SOS.

Is there anywhere I can look for debugging info?

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply, just for clarity it's all the female Elves, Khajiit and Argonians that have the issue.

I do meet the requirements. I'm using the SOS Female Schlongifier.

I went back and looked and all races work for Males, no issues there. The female races listed above seem to have an issue being Schlongified. One thing I noticed is that if I go to the SOS SkyUI menu and toggle the Schlong type (from Female Schlongifier to the default) and say yes to the warning that I'm using the incorrect gender, is that it seems to work (no perma-undies at least) from that point forward for that character. Toggling to female then returns perma-undies issue.

I'm starting from a fresh game when I'm testing this to try and reduce possible corruption issues. I have a lot of mods, I can provide a list if needed. My initial suspicion is that the Elves may not work due to Ethereal Elven Overhaul, I know it does something to separate the head / body mesh locations. Might be confusing SOS.

Is there anywhere I can look for debugging info?

Thanks again!

As far as I can tell it's the Female Schlongifier that fails to do its job. Aside from conflicting mods I have no idea why would it fail, especially that this is just another schlong addon, done by the book, following all the instructions provided by SOS authors. Just to be sure, check its settings in MCM. Every addon has its own sub-menu in SOS MCM, where each race have a configurable chance of recieving an addon. There you can also disable support for speciffic races. See if elves/argonians/khajiits aren't disabled (by default they shouldn't be, but it can't hurt to check). Otherwise I have no idea what might be causing this and the only way to troubleshoot it that I can come up with is disabling mods one by one to find the conflict.

Yah I checked those screens as well, I've tried to be as studious as possible following all the directions for install. Weird how setting females to the male version works though.

I'll see if I can find a way to get some output or log to see what's going on later, I've never dug into the actual guts of Skyrim scripting so it should be interesting. At least I have a partial work around.