Hiyoko help?

grellicious

No matter what i do ALL of my children are lop eared elves. I've reloaded my game for almost 2 hours and I only ever get different variations of lop eared elves. It never seems to generate any other race except that one. Is there something I'm missing that's preventing it from generating other races?

Also my delivery rate keeps resetting. I've changed it through the console and it keeps resetting to default every time i load my game. 

Load Order:

Oblivion.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
x117race.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
LoversTamagoClub.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
HumantouchNPC.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

also i'm new to using mods for Oblivion and still learning about load orders and things so please try not to be rude...

Your Character is a Lop ear elve ? then you get lop ear children. Or NPCs also get only lop ear elves ?

And your load order

Where is Set Body ?

Also other Mods are not in best order.  See example load order in my yellow link below.

or here:your load order

Oblivion.esm

x117race.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

HiyokoFutureDream.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp

( SetBody.esp)

HumantouchNPC.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
LoversMB2.esp

What generator version are you using? And what is the parents' race?

I'm using the most recent version and both parents(one being my pc) were dunmer for the first one. Ive even tried it with other races.....my pc is a dunmer and ive tried it with other dunmer, altmers, imperials, kahjiit, argonian....you name it....no matter what all children are lop ear elves. 

Your Character is a Lop ear elve ? then you get lop ear children. Or NPCs also get only lop ear elves ?

And your load order

Where is Set Body ?

No like i said my pc is a dunmer/dark elf ....also as i said in my post im new to using mods so my load order is probably messy. Where can i find a recent download to setbody? ive tried to find one but most of the links are broken

also thank you for the new load order, but i wont have to make a fresh save if i use this load order will I? I've gotten rather far into the story and i'd rather not restart if i can help it. 

would that load order also fix my delivery rate from resetting? It always resets to the default when i load my game up. 

Changing many things in the Load order  and use a old save is always bad. And changing the Load order when you have children will mess up the children.

But you must change  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp andLoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

must be

All Mods after Tamago you can change without that your children messed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An I said SetBody ! Tamago SetBody is in your and my changed load order. (Thought Tamago Set Body use Meshes from Set Body and you can not use Tamago SetBody without SetBody. )

----------------------------------

Don't know if a console Change of the delivery rate is stored in the game save ?

Edit: What is the most recent Generator version ? There are many.

Perhaps post the Link of the Version you use.

Changing many things in the Load order  and use a old save is always bad. And changing the Load order when you have children will mess up the children.

But you must change  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp andLoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

must be

All Mods after Tamago you can change without that your children messed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An I said SetBody ! Tamago SetBody is in your and my changed load order. (Thought Tamago Set Body use Meshes from Set Body and you can not use Tamago SetBody without SetBody. )

----------------------------------

Don't know if a console Change of the delivery rate is stored in the game save ?

Edit: What is the most recent Generator version ? There are many.

Perhaps post the Link of the Version you use.

that is what I was afraid of, but I'll restart with a fresh save for the sake of everything working correctly this time around. Where can i find setbody? Ive searched for it but only found this one....is this what you meant? http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39966/?

the generator i used is HiyokoGenerator_(Purveyor)

There are many SetBody Version depends on which Tamago Setbody version you use.

There is a Tamago Setbody Version for Setbody reloaded ( SetBody reloaded http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/ )

Or Tamago SetBody 2ch T-Spec Edition  for SetBody SetBody 2ch T-Spec ( Tamago Set Body http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4356-hiyoko-generators-tamago-stuff-x-hiyokoclub-105-tamagoclub-112/  here in post 1  and you SetBody Nexus Link  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39966/? )

And many more.

There are many SetBody Version depends on which Tamago Setbody version you use.

There is a Tamago Setbody Version for Setbody reloaded ( SetBody reloaded http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/ )

Or Tamago SetBody 2ch T-Spec Edition  for SetBody SetBody 2ch T-Spec ( Tamago Set Body http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4356-hiyoko-generators-tamago-stuff-x-hiyokoclub-105-tamagoclub-112/  here in post 1  and you SetBody Nexus Link  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39966/? )

And many more.

I used this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

so i'm guessing i should get this? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/

although the 2ch T-spec seems easier to install since it has less requirements so maybe it would be best to switch to that one

once i get this and install it and fix my load order....will this fix my problems if i start a new save? 

If you have children and you change your load order the children are messed up.

So better start a new character/game.

Put nothing will change/fix  the delivery rate Problem. Can be a script "Problem"  , perhaps the script checks at every start the Settings and set the delivery rate to Default value.

If you have children and you change your load order the children are messed up.

So better start a new character/game.

Put nothing will change/fix  the delivery rate Problem. Can be a script "Problem"  , perhaps the script checks at every start the Settings and set the delivery rate to Default value.

Alright, I'll start a new game then. I'm not too worried about the delivery rate. Ive got the console code for it memorized so i can just input it everytime i load my game up no problem. It's the other problems I'm concerned about fixing, but i uninstalled my old tamagosetbody and got the easier to install ch2 ones and put everything in the load order you gave me and I'm about to start a new game. I'll let you know if this setup is working properly. Thank you for all your help....sorry for being so clueless.

I'm using the most recent version and both parents(one being my pc) were dunmer for the first one. Ive even tried it with other races.....my pc is a dunmer and ive tried it with other dunmer, altmers, imperials, kahjiit, argonian....you name it....no matter what all children are lop ear elves.

Well, mate, I asked it because Justinof's custom generator only creates lop-eared kids. So please let us know what exactly you are using.

Now for your information, I'll tell you the logic assuming you are using the hiyoko 1.10a bundle one, MBP-dependent.

Hiyoko race is chosen by string search:

"argon" -> argonoid

"khajit", "tabaxi", "beast", "horkew" -> x117 tabaxi, wild tabaxi, kunne

"elf", "elves", "chanpon" -> lop-ear, chanpon

"imperial", "breton", "nord", "redguard", "goldenSaint", "darkSeducer", "human", "mitzha", "Lolita" -> (yokomi) mitzha

all other -> random

Well, mate, I asked it because Justinof's custom generator only creates lop-eared kids. So please let us know what exactly you are using.

Now for your information, I'll tell you the logic assuming you are using the hiyoko 1.10a bundle one, MBP-dependent.

Hiyoko race is chosen by string search:

"argon" -> argonoid

"khajit", "tabaxi", "beast", "horkew" -> x117 tabaxi, wild tabaxi, kunne

"elf", "elves", "chanpon" -> lop-ear, chanpon

"imperial", "breton", "nord", "redguard", "goldenSaint", "darkSeducer", "human", "mitzha", "Lolita" -> (yokomi) mitzha

all other -> random

I'm using Purveyor's version

@ grellicious - What I don't understand is why you posted your latest question here, and didn't just continue it in the Tamago/Hoyoko thread where you were posting previously and where it really belongs...

There's a number of reasons/benefits for doing that, but the biggest one is others can learn from your questions and other members replies.

@ grellicious - What I don't understand is why you posted your latest question here, and didn't just continue it in the Tamago/Hoyoko thread where you were posting previously and where it really belongs...

There's a number of reasons/benefits for doing that, but the biggest one is others can learn from your questions and other members replies.

My apologies....I simply didn't want to bog down an already lengthy thread with my stupid mistakes...I actually am having one issue with this new load order, so i'll take that problem over to the Tamago/Hiyoko thread then.

Hmm, yeah. Strange. I'm clueless. I don't see any race overhaul in your load order... so it normally should work.

Try vanilla argonian + argonian or vanilla khajiit + khajiit couple. There is a 50% chance of the generator using mother's gene instead of father's.

@ movomo - "Well, mate, I asked it because Justinof's custom generator only creates lop-eared kids."

I'm not entirely sure about that, but since I have modified my original Justinof generator I also cannot verify it.

"There is a 50% chance of the generator using mother's gene instead of father's."

And that algorithm is re-rolled each time for each Hiyoko born. I don't see any where, in any code, in any of the generators past or present, where it would store prior birth statistics. Of course I may have completely missed it during prior code reviews.

That is, IMO why it appears to be skewed to favor one Hiyoko type or another, depending on parent pairings, custom race parents being the worst case (due to again IMO the 'random' construct in OBSE), vs. vanilla race parents, including MBP and XEO human ones, if you use Justinof's.

@ grellicious - As an experiment try as movomo suggested and test using both vanilla race parents and see what you get. It could be "As Designed" in Purveyor's version and based on memory of testing it years ago, why I switched to Justinof's. That and I have a preference for only female Hiyokos.

Archived