[Suggestion] Sexlab Pregnancy Conflicts Solution.

xscottr

I found an interesting conflict between two mods Estrus Chaurus and Soul Gem Oven II and how they both try to scale the pregnant characters body. I am sure any other pregnancy mod that scales the body may also have issues like this as well. The affect is that the belly and breasts, and sometimes the buttocks will pulse between the settings.

Sorry if this is not the proper forum for this but I figured I would make the suggestion here.

Is there a way to incorporate the scaling functions into the framework in a way that pregnancy mods can call the framework and check to see if the person is already pregnant (and maybe even check for the current body scale to see if it has or has not exceeded its maximum) and if so either increase the scale (to accommodate the extra mass) and then scale the body accordingly? This would allow mods that implement pregnancy scaling without overwriting each other and conflicting. It's just an idea and it would probably make things a lot more interesting for people who use multiple versions of these mods.

Third thread on this in as many days, the framework already exists in NetImmerse Override mods just arent really using it.

There does however exist a mod Hookmmerse operates like fnis you run the generator and it looks at your mods and the scripts in the mods for places where it scales parts and then converts them into versions that use the NI Override framework.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/?

that should work for most everything though it wont work with any mods packed in bsa, you have to manually unpack and install them for it to work with them.

Other threads

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42352-idea-body-node-adjustments-framework/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42396-idea-body-node-manager/

Thanks for the links but since I cannot decipher the code that is the instructions for how to use the mod(third party program) I am faced with a dead end. Thanks for the help though. I will just have to disable some functionality in my existing mods.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested here is how I somewhat resolved this issue without the need for the unintelligible script tracking mods that were suggested. Oh and thank you for the links but they proved fruitless after hours and hours of trying to get them to work.

I am running Estrus Chaurus and Soul Gem Oven II.

The issue...if you get pregnant by via EC and SGII at the same time the mods both try to manage your body. So your breasts and belly pulse between different sizes even if you manage to figure out how to match the scales.

EC by default manages Breast Scaling, Glut Scaling, and Belly Scaling. SGII manages Breast and Belly Scaling. I disable Estrus's management of Breast and belly but kept the butt scaling on. This was a personal preference based on the fact that my character gets impregnated by SGII more often than EC. For some reason having a pregnant Beastess is attractive to me so I am just a perv like that. Now what happens is I get pregnant via SGII and the breasts and belly swell. I do not know if it is this combination or that SGII manages your butt scaling but it happens and it works perfectly. This combined with HDT and TBBP has made for a nicely jiggly experience! I hope this helps.

Archived