Butt issues with hdt

uriel1987

While my char is naked, butt and breast physics works, but when i put hdt clothes the butt has clipping. Breasts works fine even with hdt clothes and bbp clothes. No problems with hdt hair either.

This is how it looks. http://postimg.org/image/46ps20bp5/

I installed in this order

Hdt-Pe (14.28)

Groovatama maximum skeleton extended (2.40)

Hdt high heels system

UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP  found on skyrim nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21199/?

I tried different stuff, like replacing all body/skeleton/hdt files, starting a new game, try different skeletons, but the issue persist.

You have messed up skinning on your armour/body then.

Find proper conversions.

I did find a couple of armors that work without issue, but still the majority of unp stuff don't work and i got no idea about what to do about it.

Should i just give up and find other conversions then? The fact that some armors do work makes me wonder if i screwed up something or it's only some conversions that just won't work.

Switch to Dream Girl TBBP and use my conversions :) Otherwise you need to find armors specifically made for the exact body you're using otherwise the weighting will be off causing clipping as the butt will jiggle more or less than than the armor/clothes covering it.

Switch to Dream Girl TBBP and use my conversions :) Otherwise you need to find armors specifically made for the exact body you're using otherwise the weighting will be off causing clipping as the butt will jiggle more or less than than the armor/clothes covering it.

But i downloaded unp-hdt armours and i have unp body, i hoped it would work without issues XD. Anyway yeah by simply changing weight of my pg  i managed to fix one more armour.

Still, having to change weight to wear an armour kind of suck, and i can't get most to work even with this trick.

Ok i guess it's time to try out another body mod, dreamgirl body does look good and has some armours that i was trying to use with unp. :)

But i downloaded unp-hdt armours and i have unp body, i hoped it would work without issues XD. Anyway yeah by simply changing weight of my pg  i managed to fix one more armour.

Still, having to change weight to wear an armour kind of suck, and i can't get most to work even with this trick.

Ok i guess it's time to try out another body mod, dreamgirl body does look good and has some armours that i was trying to use with unp. :)

Mine will work as advertised but seriously I'm not telling you they're the only ones that will. CBBE and bodyslide can make a close approximation of unp shape and there's tons of armors to go along with that. Then you could have any shape you like as well as a few mods which randomize the NPC shapes using this. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6453838/?tb=mods&pUp=1  <== my files.

Archived