CHSBHC tbbp Pregnant body & armour

Hey guys, giving this armor set a spin, and noticing that a majority of the belly shapes (via node control by Beeing Female) seem pancake-like, and not at all like the round one shown in the Download page (comparison pic set below in).

post-27178-0-99921400-1430793042_thumb.jpg

post-27178-0-43068900-1430793277_thumb.jpg

Is it a skeleton install goof-up on my part, or something else? My install order is below:

• HDT Minou 14.28 [HDT Behavior]
  • Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT
  • CHSBHC tbbp Pregnant body & armour (this mod)
  • [skeleton] - Load Order Top to bottom (bottom-most overrides previous)

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does not seem to be working for me i followed the instructions and made sure to grab the tbbp1 folder but am getting hip seems ingame and the weight seems to be incorrect the weight slider is not working like cherry hotaling original chsbhc mod eg chest is very flat even at max weight not sure what the problem is

• 4 months later...

Hello, great body mod by the way.

I have a little problem

I installed hentai pregnancy and got my character pregnant but the belly or breasts didn't seem to gain weight.

I later reinstalled the XP32 skeleton just to be sure that all the nodes were installed and nothing still happens.

I think the weight sliders are reseting to zero, because when I open racemenu and use the body node sliders i can expand the breasts and the belly but once i'm in game again 5 seconds pass and everything reverts back to nothing.

Has this happend before?

• 6 months later...

Finding this was a blessing!! I ve used that remodeled armor forever.. but recently decided to overhaul all of my mods / clean / remove old unused / etc.

Then found that the belly slide was removed from the newest versions and the old were not available.. Ooops. Rather than simply load up the old copy of the mod I searched for a new slide fix. One on NEXUS.. and AVOID IT AT ALL COST.  Not only I but others reported massive FPS drops. For example.. interior dungeon cell ( even the LAL start one ) I was only pulling 4 - 6 fps with that mod. The collision was wacko.

So I came to good old tried and true LoversLab.

Found this.. now I am back to pulling 77 FPS in the worse case. Plus using my skimpy armor.

EXCELLENT!!!

• 1 year later...