Body Texture Problem

woodenstick

I downloaded and installed sweaty body for type 6 mod from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/51630/?

It works great, but after playing for a while my body textures get all messed up (please post-13876-0-06303100-1421292793_thumb.jpgsee attachment)

This usually happens when i change cells, wait or open the menu.

I think the game is trying to replace my textures based on how much light there is. It's most likely a ini setting gone wrong.

Please help me :(

Oh and i am using an ENB, but turning it off did not fix the problem.

That happens to me only one time but that time i don't save the game so because of that the problem go away and yes that happen when using sweat textures but for me was roberts sweat male textures.

But try this

take this and replace the female upperbodyfemale_n.dds but first make backup of your upperbodyfemale_n.dds after the replace start the game and save then quit the game and Now put back your upperbodyfemale_n.dds and start the game and check if that work.

upperbodyfemale_n.dds

Archived