Why is this happening? [Armor turns body parts invisible]

LibertyPrime

I downloaded an armor and installed it. I made sure to have the proper mods installed in order for it to work. It's an UNPB armor and I have the UNPB body. Every other armor works (and trust me, I have a shit ton of armor mods), and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my character itself. However, when I equip certain pieces of this armor, the body parts that don't have the other pieces of this set equipped turn invisible (e.g., if I equip only the torso piece, most of character's body parts will simply turn invisible, except her head because the armor doesn't add any head pieces).

Is there a way to fix it with the CK, Nifskope or anything of that sort?

I don't know exactly what the armor is called; it's named "wjun lady - UNPB BBP v0.3" in MM.

I downloaded an armor and installed it. I made sure to have the proper mods installed in order for it to work. It's an UNPB armor and I have the UNPB body. Every other armor works (and trust me, I have a shit ton of armor mods), and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my character itself. However, when I equip certain pieces of this armor, the body parts that don't have the other pieces of this set equipped turn invisible (e.g., if I equip only the torso piece, most of character's body parts will simply turn invisible, except her head because the armor doesn't add any head pieces).

I don't know exactly what the armor is called; it's named "wjun lady - UNPB BBP v0.3" in MM.

The textures are probably missing, try reinstalling the armour.

Could be that its only mesh replacers for that armour for the unpb body, and you need to install the original mod for the textures to go with it.

Unzip the file or check its structure, if there is only a meshes directory in it and no textures then you need the original mod for them.

(e.g., if I equip only the torso piece, most of character's body parts will simply turn invisible, except her head because the armor doesn't add any head pieces).

there's no leg or arms on the armor

1yN1c4l.jpg

so that's because you only equip the armor

• 3 months later...

I'm having this same issue. For me, when I put on the gloves and boots, they show up just fine, but when I equip the armor the body goes invisible. I'm left with a head, arms wearing the gloves, and legs wearing the boots. But no body. I redownloaded and reinstalled, checked to make sure there were meshes and textures, and it's all there. Besides, if the textures were missing, wouldn't you end up with purple-colored armor?

Check in TESVEdit to see what body parts the armor is supposed to replace.  Those body parts become invisible when the armor is equipped, so if the armor doesn't include body parts, just the armor will be visible.  Some replacement numbers are available that don't make any body parts invisible; change this armor to one of those, if applicable, and see if that helps.

Archived