[REQ] Equipable SOS skin patch request!

nyancatreborn

Hi all!

would someone be kind enough to retexture Equipable SOS for me? I am aware that there are already patches avaliable but the body that i use is neither of them :-/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

I use a "whiten" version of SG renewal texture , credit goes to 夜猫无心 from 3dmgame, the said texture will be attached as a file!

thanks in advance!

femalebody_1.dds

Try this mate. It ain't a permenant solution, as i used this basic technique for fair skin complexion body textures for mine and it still has a bit of a off color, but barely noticeable and aint immersion breaking or nothing so. I mean it was closer to fair skin complexion then the other ones and i was even able to make the schlong look wet :3.I'm semi-proud of myself on that one lol.

All in all took me a hour to do mine considering fair skin complexion was a bitch to do, but yours took me ehh... 10 mins give or take and -3 minutes for a smoke i had inbetween.

I also didn't test it in game so.. I coudnt tell you if its a perfect match or how bad the discoloration looks, but from a quick glance in gimp it should match up a hell lot better then the original sg renewal texture for schlong. BTW I use the peanutless sos detachable penis (whispers) detachable penis.. damn catchy song) Anyways so i dont know how the balls are gonna work, uhh but like i said this is a basic simple way to make it look better and i ain't no detachable penis texture expert guy?.. So hope this helps anyways GL and as always HF!!!

malegenitalsf_1.dds

I think this can work, this is a replacment for this texture:

Data\textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsf_1.dds (the f on the end is for female)

I think you should change this texture and not the texture of the body.

Cant test it but i hope it looks okay :)

glhf

Hey, thanks for the reply, but with the textures you provided the penis becomes blue color

You need to edit all texture files:

malegenitalsf_1.dds

malegenitalsf_1_s.dds (specular) 

malegenitalsf_1_sk.dds (subsurface scattering)

The "SOS - Equipable Schlong - SG Renewal patch" by MonaBabii does not work? 

I dont have the ability to edit the files that is why I am requesting help, and no the sg renewal patch by monababii doesnt not work because like i said i use a different version of it

You need to edit all texture files:

malegenitalsf_1.dds

The "SOS - Equipable Schlong - SG Renewal patch" by MonaBabii does not work? 

I dont have the ability to edit the files that is why I am requesting help, and no the sg renewal patch by monababii doesnt not work because like i said i use a different version of it

You can edit them using the free software Gimp and the DDS plugin for Gimp also available for free :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh yes indeed i wasnt given other maps so i coudnt use my technique for the others, if your still online in loverslab pass me.

It should be in the file you downloaded.. the schlong file.

i'll finish this schlong for you if it kills me.. Well not kill but you know like try my best :)

hey man thanks for doing this! I did a windows search in my mod files and the only files named

malegenitalsf_1_s.dds

and

malegenitalsf_1_sk.dds

is the original files included in SOS- Equipable Schlong, are those the files you need?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

SOS - Equipable Schlong v0.3.7z (if thats what you need, it'll be in this file on the link I just provided)

if not I might have mistaken you or are missing some files, let me know, again you have my thanks!

Archived