[question] Animal rape mod

Z0mBieP00Nani

I know of mods like Defeat and Surrender that allow you character to get raped when beaten down or when surrendering, but those mods seem to work either every time, or by chance. My question is; are there any mods either under development, or already in existence that focus on creature rape after a fight that is based entirely on the creature's arousal level?

There IS one mod based around creature sex and rape, but it has nothing to do with Combat. Sexlab Aroused Creatures lets creatures hump nearby people (NPCs and/or player, highly configurable) based on the creature's and/or the npc's/player's arousal level.

You can configure it so only the creature's arousal is taken into consideration, that they will only hump the player or only hump npc's, or both people's arousal needs to be taken into consideration, or that crouching invites things to hump you, so on and so forth. You can tell it that it's considered rape or consensual sex, and Sexlab will treat it as such. You can even have sexlab treat the creature sex as rape ONLY if the person (NPC/Player) was not aroused and the creature was.

(extremely mild spoiler ahead?)

A word of warning though: If you play Dawnguard, Serana does her own thing. Her AI package is unique, so I've found that even if you turn NPC engagements off, things still pounce-fuck Serana. No idea how to fix it.

There IS one mod based around creature sex and rape, but it has nothing to do with Combat. Sexlab Aroused Creatures lets creatures hump nearby people (NPCs and/or player, highly configurable) based on the creature's and/or the npc's/player's arousal level.

You can configure it so only the creature's arousal is taken into consideration, that they will only hump the player or only hump npc's, or both people's arousal needs to be taken into consideration, or that crouching invites things to hump you, so on and so forth. You can tell it that it's considered rape or consensual sex, and Sexlab will treat it as such. You can even have sexlab treat the creature sex as rape ONLY if the person (NPC/Player) was not aroused and the creature was.

(extremely mild spoiler ahead?)

A word of warning though: If you play Dawnguard, Serana does her own thing. Her AI package is unique, so I've found that even if you turn NPC engagements off, things still pounce-fuck Serana. No idea how to fix it.

Yeah, I'm aware of that mod, in fact I have it running in my game already, as far as I understand it that mod only applies to non-hostile creatures. I didn't know about the Serana bug though, that's kind of funny.

It just doesn't make allot of sense to me for a creature to rape after combat based on chance, or every time just becuse. It would make more sense to me for the creature to do that because they are aroused enough to do so (kind of like a horny dog.. they'll attempt to fuck anything that's at eye level).

Yes---

First you will need the following files:

from Nexus: 

FNIS V5

FNIS Creature pack (FNIS V5 should link to it, if not just click the authors name and find his upload)

Death Alternative YMoYL

from Loverslab:

Defeat v5

deviously helpless (i think this requires devious devices and devious devices integration- if it does, just disable them IN GAME mod config)

Fuz Ro Doh

mslDeviousCaptures 2.51

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Framework

ZazAnimation pack main

I know there's four "main" files from loverslab that are absolutely required but one of them requires devious devices and devious integration.

To install (if using NMM) install FNIS v5 first, FNIS Creatures second, all the mods from loverslab (I've never had an issue with loading them in a random order as long as FNIS is first)

Open game, wait thirty seconds to register menus- FAST TRAVEL/OPEN DOOR; this will reload mod configs.

Install any that state "Install"

After that, just setup preferences. I'm sorry I can't remember which mod allows animals to rape you but one of them does. I believe it's deviously helpless; don't take my word for it.

And yes, for this to work properly all of them are required. To disable devious devices just set all chances to 0%

Archived