Fallout load order problems.

A number of the mods I have installed demand that their masters be in either an order that would be incompatible with a number of other mods in my load order, or one that has an esp before an esm. Specifically,

Advanced Recon Tech - Detect Traps.esp wants Advanced Recon Tech.esm to be before Detect Traps.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete wants Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp to go before Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

CCO - GC PN Rebalance Patch.esp wants Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp to go before CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm

CCO - CP PN Patch.esp wants Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp to go before CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp wants Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp to go before Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp wants Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp to go before Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp wants WeaponModsExpanded.esp and EVE FN - All DLC.esp to go before the HH, OWB, and GRA esm files.

Can anyone here offer any advice on what can be done to fix this?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Some are esp with a esm header. What exactly is the problem, are you using NMM and it doesnt' allow you to move them over the esm? I ask because I never used NMM, I use FOMM and it allows me to move them where required.

Renaming the esp in esm should make the trick, there should be very little risk (like screwing lip sync / voice act, but those are not quests)

Mmmh not that I know, I always installed and used FOMM as it is.

In the load order list, If they are in bold (even with a .esp extension), then they are esps with a esm header. But if they are not in bold, like the common esps, then they are simply esps and no you can't put them over the esms. But that would be strange, I mean... a lot of other people would have had the same problem, so there must be some trick somewhere.

EDIT: NEVER use masterupdate on New Vegas, it breaks things bad. That was told to me.

Archived