Position Issue with Devious Assets' Nipple Rings

After 3 months away I am getting caught up with all the great content that the modders have been working on. I recently updated my mod array, and one of the new things featured in the Devious Assets 2.8.3 are piercings. I've had problems with them getting them to line up correctly on my body in the past, and have had to use a patch mod to fix it. Is there anything like that for this mod?

For reference, I am using the UNPB body type.

Attached is a screenshot of the alignment issue.

post-278337-0-91675400-1420158796_thumb.jpg

Which UNPB are you using?  There are 2 main ones - MrTroubleMakers (which is 2.2/2.4 versiondepending on which one you install) and the UNPB Redux version which is the 2.5 version of UNPB.  If I remember correctly, DD's UNPB version is designed around the Redux version (currently  2.5.2 UNPB body).

Which UNPB are you using?  There are 2 main ones - MrTroubleMakers (which is 2.2/2.4 versiondepending on which one you install) and the UNPB Redux version which is the 2.5 version of UNPB.  If I remember correctly, DD's UNPB version is designed around the Redux version (currently  2.5.2 UNPB body).

I'm using the Redux 2.5.2 version of UNPB, originally DL'd from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/? .

Archived