Is there a spectral "strapon"?

RatasVadumee

I got the idea that it would make more sense for some of the foreplay animations. What's the point of stroking the shaft of a regular strapon? The wearer won't feel anything. But what if the strapon was like a spectral summon for the wearer that gave her simulated feeling as if she had a cock? I dunno just an idea and I was wondering if there's anything out there like that. If nothing else I may just do some remesh work on existing ones.

I got the idea that it would make more sense for some of the foreplay animations. What's the point of stroking the shaft of a regular strapon? The wearer won't feel anything. But what if the strapon was like a spectral summon for the wearer that gave her simulated feeling as if she had a cock? I dunno just an idea and I was wondering if there's anything out there like that. If nothing else I may just do some remesh work on existing ones.

I have the exact same fetish.

The answer to your question -> Schlongs of Skyrim + UNP Addon (works with just about any body) + Imagination.

Is this what you had in mind? :P Well it doesn't have the conjured item effect tho, only an alpha property tossed on the mesh.

Yeah that's it! I just want something that makes more sense and that's compatible with sex lab, preferably a reskin of aeons strapon since I know that one works.

Just tested it, looks like this.

Weird because it seems that strapon doesn't have weight slider, it's only for 0 weight. Or I might have some old version. Well you can just copy/paste BSLightingShaderProperty and the AlphaProperty to any Strapon :P

Maybe I should upload this to the Mods section lol, it actually looks pretty cool :P

post-41447-0-24722700-1420156800_thumb.jpg

Just tested it, looks like this.

Weird because it seems that strapon doesn't have weight slider, it's only for 0 weight. Or I might have some old version. Well you can just copy/paste BSLightingShaderProperty and the AlphaProperty to any Strapon :P

Maybe I should upload this to the Mods section lol, it actually looks pretty cool :P

Ha you should! I'm sure others would like it too

Damn, interesting coincidence to stumble across this.

Just a few days ago I was looking through the Creation Kit with the goal of making a spectral chastity belt.

I'm absolutely awful at modding(the extent of mods I've made before have just been repackaging items from sets in addition to copying and slightly editing existing mods).

I went in looking to the bound armours mod for inspiration/guidance but CK was being especially unhelpful that day.

I can see simply replacing textures with this the bound item effect being pretty desirable on a number of different objects.

The strapon is a great idea, chastity belt as I've suggested, and maybe even the equippable SOS schlong to name a few examples.

maybe even the equippable SOS schlong

Now this is something I'd be kinda interested in seeing. I've kicked around the idea of asking about one but every time I got to the Equippable Schlongs thread I stop and think "but I'll only use it in like one set" and then I don't ask. But since this thread is basically exactly what I want, I may as well second the motion for a spectral schlong.

Archived