UNP/UNPB/HDT-PE/etccccc question/confusion

Ok, I'm sort of confused but I'm getting there. Hoping for some help with armor.

Right now, I have installed (and functioning perfectly):

-XP32 Extended (2.20)

-UNP Skinny  (Does the "Base" in "UNP Base Skinny body" = "UNPB" by the way? I thought UNPB was "UNP Blessed Body" - confused - irrelevant but I'll take an answer anyway, if someone has it)

-UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP (what is the difference between "BBP" and "TBBP"? I see these everywhere...do I have one, or both, from this file?)

-HDT Physics Extension

And then a bunch of other crap, but those are the body/skeleton mods that I'm working with. Mod Manager gives UNP Skinny a silver bolt and says that it's redundant, but I'm too chicken to deactivate it/uninstall it, because if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Plus the UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP page says I need it. And anyway, maybe I need it for the skin textures I'm using.

So. My question is, exactly what do I have here? I see armors that reference BBP. Can I use those? I see armors that say TBBP. Can I use those? Are they the same thing? I see some armors, like Bouncing Bodices , that I think I could use, except it requires Troublemaker's Clothing, which requires UNPB - BBP (and I think I have only "UNP BBP"). Bouncing Bodices also requires SevenBase, which makes no sense to me (the posts discussion says you can skip the SevenBase, but I'm still unsure about its other requirements).

My last go-round, I used UNPetite, which was awesome - tons of trashy clothes and armor - and I could also use regular UNP armor, which would simply make me look a little more voluptuous when I was wearing it. Would using UNPB armors with (what I think is a UNP Skinny body)? Do the same thing? I just want to find things that utilize the bouncing (obviously), and/or things that won't cause problems.

I'm not asking someone to compile a list of all the armor/clothing mods I can use (you're welcome to, of course - go nuts), but simply trying to figure out what acronyms are the ones I should look for.

Thanks for any help at all!

Ok, I'm sort of confused but I'm getting there. Hoping for some help with armor.

Right now, I have installed (and functioning perfectly):

-XP32 Extended (2.20)

-UNP Skinny  (Does the "Base" in "UNP Base Skinny body" = "UNPB" by the way? I thought UNPB was "UNP Blessed Body" - confused - irrelevant but I'll take an answer anyway, if someone has it)

-UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP (what is the difference between "BBP" and "TBBP"? I see these everywhere...do I have one, or both, from this file?)

-HDT Physics Extension

And then a bunch of other crap, but those are the body/skeleton mods that I'm working with. Mod Manager gives UNP Skinny a silver bolt and says that it's redundant, but I'm too chicken to deactivate it/uninstall it, because if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Plus the UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP page says I need it. And anyway, maybe I need it for the skin textures I'm using.

So. My question is, exactly what do I have here? I see armors that reference BBP. Can I use those? I see armors that say TBBP. Can I use those? Are they the same thing? I see some armors, like Bouncing Bodices , that I think I could use, except it requires Troublemaker's Clothing, which requires UNPB - BBP (and I think I have only "UNP BBP"). Bouncing Bodices also requires SevenBase, which makes no sense to me (the posts discussion says you can skip the SevenBase, but I'm still unsure about its other requirements).

My last go-round, I used UNPetite, which was awesome - tons of trashy clothes and armor - and I could also use regular UNP armor, which would simply make me look a little more voluptuous when I was wearing it. Would using UNPB armors with (what I think is a UNP Skinny body)? Do the same thing? I just want to find things that utilize the bouncing (obviously), and/or things that won't cause problems.

I'm not asking someone to compile a list of all the armor/clothing mods I can use (you're welcome to, of course - go nuts), but simply trying to figure out what acronyms are the ones I should look for.

Thanks for any help at all!

Unp Base Skinny Body is not the same as UNPB. I took a peek at the meshes. UNPB has much bigger boobs at 100 weight. Looks like it is a range from UNP Skinny up to UNP Base where 0 is skinny and 100 the base UNP? 

Difference between BBP and TBBP is what has weighting on the body. BBP has just weighting on the boobs and TBBP has weighting on boobs and the butt. 

If MO says that UNP base Skinny is not needed, it is not needed. I assume you have the UNP Hand and Feet meshes from another mod? Otherwhise you installed the UNP body wrong, Cause the original packages from the websites have all files in it. You can right click on a Mod in MO, then go on Information and see under the tab "Conflicts" what will be replaced ingame by another mod. 

Bouncing Bodices only need 7B if you download the 7B version of the mod. If you take the UNP version, everything is fine. And yes, basically you can use any BBP or TBBP armor as long as you have the xpskeletons for HDT. 

And yes, you can use in fact any armor using a UNP based body with any UNP based body, except for the 7B Boombshell, cause it has different hands and feet. The only thing changes is the form of the body. 

You can uninstall the skinny body. You really only need the UNP HDT-PE body (and some textures to fit it).

With this body you can get jiggle from armors/clothes listed as BBP, TBBP and HDT/PE. If the armor/clothes don't have any of those after it then it won't jiggle.

Just to be sure, make sure your skeleton is below the body (or anything else that could overwrite it) in MO's left pane to avoid crashes.

You can uninstall the skinny body. You really only need the UNP HDT-PE body (and some textures to fit it).

That's definitely what MO is making it seem like, except that the page itself says that I need the UNP Body in addition. I'd like to uninstall if I really don't need it (keep things tidy), but I'm hesitant? Are you one million percent sure?

Also, I have SG Textures Renewal and SG Textures Renewal UNP Optionals (plus High Poly hands and feet, and UNP Delicate, but I don't think either of these are dependents or dependencies of the rest). Does that change the scenario at all?

(thanks for response btw!)

Difference between BBP and TBBP is what has weighting on the body. BBP has just weighting on the boobs and TBBP has weighting on boobs and the butt. 

If MO says that UNP base Skinny is not needed, it is not needed. I assume you have the UNP Hand and Feet meshes from another mod? Otherwhise you installed the UNP body wrong, Cause the original packages from the websites have all files in it. You can right click on a Mod in MO, then go on Information and see under the tab "Conflicts" what will be replaced ingame by another mod. 

Bouncing Bodices only need 7B if you download the 7B version of the mod. If you take the UNP version, everything is fine. And yes, basically you can use any BBP or TBBP armor as long as you have the xpskeletons for HDT. 

And yes, you can use in fact any armor using a UNP based body with any UNP based body, except for the 7B Boombshell, cause it has different hands and feet. The only thing changes is the form of the body. 

The file I have is "UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP" - if TBBP is boobs AND butt, then wouldn't the "BBP" here be redundant?

I have high poly hands and feet, and UNP delicate for them. (Very familiar with the conflicts tab! I'm really getting to love all the capabilities of MO over NMM).

Awesome. Sounds good. Thank you for response!

I use that UNP HDT-PE body myself on multiple profiles. I removed the Dimonized UNP body and it all works fine. I also use Better Hands and Fem Feet Redone(?). I think it only said you needed it because of textures included with the original UNP body, but if you use other UNP textures you're fine. I tried running it with it activated and without it activated first to make sure. Try that yourself, and when it works while UNP is deactivated then you know you can uninstall it.

Just to be sure, make sure your skeleton is below the body (or anything else that could overwrite it) in MO's left pane to avoid crashes.

P.S., XP32 is overwritten in 4 places:

SOS is overwriting "...character assets/skeletonbeast.nif" and "...character assets/skeleton.nif"

Immersive Animations is overwriting "...character/animation/dag_unequip.hkx" and "...character/animation/dag_equip.hkx"

I'm afraid to move XP32 because between Dual Sheath Redux, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, Fores New Idols, Schlongs of Skyrim, Sexlab, and whatever else, it seems like I'm asking for trouble by fidgeting with it (anyway, my character at the moment is a female).

I use that UNP HDT-PE body myself on multiple profiles. I removed the Dimonized UNP body and it all works fine. I also use Better Hands and Fem Feet Redone(?). I think it only said you needed it because of textures included with the original UNP body, but if you use other UNP textures you're fine. I tried running it with it activated and without it activated first to make sure. Try that yourself, and when it works while UNP is deactivated then you know you can uninstall it.

Ohhhhh. Good idea. Obvious idea. I'm not so clever sometimes.

Thanks! I'll try this to double-check.

Actually, BBP and TBBP are supposed to both have butt bones. But TBBP has two bones per breast and BBP has one per breast. So the breast jiggle is a little different is all.

So this body (the one I guess we both have?) says "BBP TBBP"...how can it have both "one bone per breast" and also "two bones per breast"? Or is it just an inaccurately-titled mod?

And if you use UNPB TBBP/HDT/BBP armors your PC's breasts will get bigger, but that's all.

If you don't mind me asking, what armors/clothes/whatever do you use? I don't mind the clothes resizing the character, but I'd much prefer that not to happen (or else what's the point of tweaking the gal in the first place?). I haven't seen a lot of strictly UNP TBBP or UNP BBP stuff around.

Actually, BBP and TBBP are supposed to both have butt bones. But TBBP has two bones per breast and BBP has one per breast. So the breast jiggle is a little different is all.

So this body (the one I guess we both have?) says "BBP TBBP"...how can it have both "one bone per breast" and also "two bones per breast"? Or is it just an inaccurately-titled mod?

My guess is that it originally was that way so everyone would know it would work with TBBP or BBP. Since then it was re-weighted for HDT Physics Extension. So the name probably isn't accurate, but it does let you know what it works with.

I like it enough that I use it on a couple PCs and even use it for NPCs in profiles with SkyKids or Demonica PCs.

And on the Nexus there is a Univision Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty on the UNP TopModel's downloads page that kicks ass and looks a lot better than SG.

Move the skeleton below offending files. You can just move it back with a quick drag and drop, right?

Mod Organizer FTW!! :lol:

Don't the saves have load-order information in them? I'm afraid of moving it between the files, playing, thinking everything looks fine, and then far down the road, finally encountering some issue wherein I figure out "oh, nope, shoulda left it where it was" but not being able to change it because it would screw up my saves that I'd made in the meantime.

Does that make sense?

My guess is that it originally was that way so everyone would know it would work with TBBP or BBP. Since then it was re-weighted for HDT Physics Extension. So the name probably isn't accurate, but it does let you know what it works with.

I like it enough that I use it on a couple PCs and even use it for NPCs in profiles with SkyKids or Demonica PCs.

Yeh I thought it would just replace my character's body, but when testing out SexLab animations, I saw that other female characters jiggle too. Neat. I don't know what SkyKids or Demonica are. I have to go look.

The left pane and the game's load order are two different things. The right pane is the load order (as it is with NMM or with manual installs). The left pane is the equivalent of mod installation order. Remember how NMM and manual installs forced you to install things in a certain order to get the proper overwrites? Well, with MO the left pane accomplishes this and allows you to move stuff around whenever you like, one of the cool parts of using MO to be honest.

The left pane and the game's load order are two different things. The right pane is the load order (as it is with NMM or with manual installs). The left pane is the equivalent of mod installation order. Remember how NMM and manual installs forced you to install things in a certain order to get the proper overwrites? Well, with MO the left pane accomplishes this and allows you to move stuff around whenever you like, one of the cool parts of using MO to be honest.

Yah, I slowly figured that out. Seems the left pane lets me decide which mods overwrite which other mods in the event of conflicts, and then the right pane is what order those things are actually loaded in. My problem is that LOOT (both running it up top as an exe, and, using the "sort" button) doesn't seem to be doing a great job. Things seem chaotically-placed (PerMa stuff all scattered, e.g.), and while its functional, there don't seem to be conflicts or any necessity that PerMa - Mage should be 15 positions above PerMa - Warrior. I dunno. But everything is working well for now, so I'll leave it alone.

I've reached a point in my life where I cannot commit to video games unless there is explicit sex involved, which is presumably precluded with an ultra-busty dwarf character built under SkyKids with the UNP TBBP and HDT-PE mods, so, I guess that's out, though I have never thought of making a sexy dwarf until just now- what a good thought. Hm. And, Demonica looks hot from the pictures I see (is this a race, or a character save?), but I can't find the mod itself anywhere.

Demonica is a body (Lady Body 3) and a custom race so that not every NPC gets this super high poly body. My machine couldn't handle that anyway. :lol: Here is the English version, it's originally all in Russian.

http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.de/2014/04/demonica-lilith-v10.html?zx=4eafbb51444caa4c

Demonica is second to none really. It's high poly count and the way it doesn't deform really bad during poses or animations makes it even better. It's the cat's ass in my opinion. UNP HDT-PE and UNP TopModel are close runner ups for me, though.

You can go into MO's mods folder and change out meshes and textures, too. They'll show in game that way and if you don't like it simply reinstall the mod and it will be returned to normal. For example, with SkyKids I have a Monli character that is using UNP TopModel and custom textures. That makes for a rather believable teenage character.

Here are some of the things I use with UNP.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19067/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59451/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57909/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55706/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28099/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11882/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15529/?

Foot and hand meshes....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30179/?

There is some UNP HDT stuff here on LL, too, so have a look there. And granted not all these are physics enabled armors or clothes. But most of these things are individual parts so you can mix and match for months. Literally. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. One of the things that still makes UNP a viable option.

I kept reading "Lady Boy". Ha. This looks phenomenal. Is it possible (and would it look funky) to use this with Eyes of Beauty, SG Eyebrows, etc?

If I copy my current profile to test Demonica, I would keep the UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP body there and just swap in/out the textures, in the relevant folders, within the Mod Organizer/Profiles/(new profile) folder? Am I understanding this correctly?

Also, thanks for the links and the referral to Top Model...looks much better than SG Textures...both of them do...gonna try them...I'm getting confused with all these file types though.

Here is a Monli (from SkyKids) that got a new body mesh, skeleton and textures. I didn't like the fact that people in Skyrim magically aged from 10 to 25 years old so I made a teenager myself.

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20141105_235108.jpg

Holy crap.

Is there any step-by-step tutorial to do exactly this?

Edit: How the hell did you get the knees and legs and thigh curves, and etc, so perfect? Wtf.